Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Blowjob Interrupted

"I think it would be rather exciting to meet a pirate."

-Elizabeth Swan from Pirates Of the Caribbean

Do you want to know the most interesting thing, to me, about the whole pirates thing? Of course, you do! I'm always a thrill a minute ever since I dropped that dead weight called 'Diaryland.' It was so cursed with people that think they should be allowed to write about their useless lives and non-ability to actually themselves smarter than their friends/co-workers. What's the point in describing those whose whole lives you feel are useless when your entries just show how truly pathetic you are? That's why I find myself visiting Diaryland once a day just to see whom in my faves is still updating. Those that I enjoy still to this day and have followed me here to Blogger will get a visit from me. The others? I just laugh and click out of Diaryland.

Pirates didn't discriminate. I found that to be a thrill when it came to the whole ideal about sailing the seas with baddies that loot and plunder. Compare that to Christianity, a religion that says you must not question God or be different. I'd rather be a pirate.

Obviously, the reason I bring up pirates is because I'm busy with watching the latest. I'm 1 hour in so I can't make a review just yet. What I've seen so far, I like. Better than the mess of a second one, I say. I'm not sure if that was the first or second time I ever came close to falling asleep in the movie theater, during the Pirates Of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. The only reason I saw anything was all due to my slumber being distracted by the loveliness of Keira Knightley, our Miss Elizabeth Swan.

Ah, but you'd rather hear about what happened this weekend. Me, too. I look back at it as one of the longest weekends ever. It involved being disappointed by a critically praised movie, a cabin, and a blowjob interrupted. While I'm sure Lindsay Lohan's Memorial Day Weekend was far more drama-enhanced, mine certainly had its moments.

This being the longest weekend, I am having trouble remembering what happened on Friday, the start. I think it involved a Mexican restaurant where a few enchiladas were ordered by me. 'Verdes' means hot. Pass that on, kids. It's one to grown on when it comes to Mexican words. I love hot stuff so no complaints come out of this mouth.

It was decided by Sara and I that we should join her parents up north in their cabin. I wanted to experience a little fishing, see this elusive cabin I've heard a lot about, and be away from the cats. 1 out of 3 aint bad.

There was no fishing due to weather and a cat came with the parents. After walking around for a short bit, I came across it sleeping. My hopes of being able to sneeze less were dashed. Oh, damn you, nose! There are times when a boy really hates to see his boogers slide off a room's windows.

I liked the cabin. It's kind of secluded from the usual life we live, people being all around us and cars are lined up nearby. There was more grass than I'm used to during a visit to Indiana since Sara's in the downtown area, complete with lots of neat little restaurants and bars or a walk over the bridge into the neighboring town's college portion. It's too bad most of the time was spent inside playing cards and watching a few DVDs instead of in a boat with a rod complaining about fish not biting. According to fisherman law:

"The worst day of fishing beats the best day of work" or "Old fisherman never die. They just smell that way."

What really kept us indoors with a vengeance was the mass of mosquitoes. You could literally see a dark smear of air headed in your direction while standing outside to look out at the river's banks. Only 2 bites were allowed til I realized how stupid I was standing outside. Apparently, my B+ blood-type is quite tasty. All these veins sticking out of my forearms can cause a mosquito to cry in complete happiness. "Oh, what have I done to deserve such a tasty morsel!?!"

R
emember when I mentioned how I purchased Pan's Labyrinth due to being curious how this movie received such amazing praise? It's box talked of how it was on over 130 movie critics' Top Ten Lists. Well, I thought it was just okay. Sure, there was some originality but nothing to go outside and shout for others to come see. A little girl comes to live with an evil dictator fighting rebels for freedom only to find a labyrinth that holds 3 tasks for her to complete. The tasks were far too short and the only welcome sight was how beautiful the movie presented the mystical portions. It's too bad because I liked the director's other movies, especially his major turn on Blade 2 and Hellboy.

But the blowjob interrupted heard around the world? Sara and I only stayed with her parents in the cabin for 1 night. While I enjoyed it, having to stay in such small place for fear of being attacked by mosquitoes didn't sit well. I like roaming around outside so home was a better choice. Funny thing, though. I loved the bed's comfortable feel to it when sleeping in it with Sara. She was out of her clothes in no time while I was trying to figure this out. You see, Sara once told me that her parents were very conservative (Never saw this as well) so I thought I'd have to sleep elsewhere, a safe bet since the girl does bite me.

It was Monday, the day after we got back from the cabin, that had us watching recorded Veronica Mars episodes Sara had for playing catch-up. Mind you, that's 4 hours of me sitting there barely able to breathe thanks to cat allergies coming on strong. After all that, Sara asked which sexy show to watch. HBO's Cathouse? Kim Catrall's Sex special? Real Sex? The Orgasm Special? I chose The Orgasm Special even though I had a feeling I've seen it before.

Girls, when watching a sexy show that has dildos being used in order to show how to pleasure a male, isn't it best to go along all this by unzipping your boyfriend? That's what Sara did as we watched what was called "Penis Samba." Here I was sitting on a leather sofa with my shorts down quite a bit as Sara copied the circle of women stroking dildos. All sorts of motions that involved 1 or 2 hands was carried out. Yes, the penis was pleased. Veiny and angry looking but, otherwise, very pleased.

Obviously, a blowjob happened. And, yes, this said blowjob was interrupted when Sara's dad walked in the door. Never have I seen my girlfriend move so fast. Never have I seen the look on a father's face as to the fact that his daughter is kneeling in front of her boyfriend doing what comes naturally. Lucky was Sara and I that her mom was slowed down by the carrying of cabin supplies while wearing sunglasses. Good thing that a penis can go from hard to soft all thanks to the sight of a large man with a mustache looking directly at it.

The funniest thing happened. First, I laughed and then Sara did, too. The dad headed on up the steps while a confused mother walked in. Once the mom was gone, Sara and I high-fived each other. My belief? Sara has officially been initiated into The Bad Girl's Club, a club that finds it members giving out sudden blowjobs, showing various portions of their underpants, stripping in strip joints for fun, giving occasional handjobs to boyfriends because a good penis should not go to waste, and looking at naked women in magazines. Not only did Sara get initiated but dived in head first with a large smile across her face as the warm water hit her tits.

I'll be more into the feeling of being caught having some sort of sexual activity later. I'm still extremely tired and worn out thanks to barely being able to sleep due to cats. When I woke up, I felt like I could have gone directly back to sleep. Not even the look on Sara's mom's face in shock to see just how big I really am without a shirt on helped. Happy twats all around.




No comments: