Thursday, May 24, 2007

Sleep With Me=Live Forever

"Never trust a big butt and a smile"

-Bell Biv Devoe

I'm having body issues. Remember when I said that I was working on making myself a wee bit smaller? Well, it feels like fo'-eva. I weighed myself for the first time in a long while and still find myself at or near 200 lbs. While this used to be a goal due to an impossibly fast metabolism, it's now that I'd like to go back to a more toned soccer player look. Actually, I think David Beckham could use some muscle in the chest and shoulders area but that's just my opinion.

Of course, I'm still staying the course. Oh, look! I quoted our shit-for-brains president! The amount of weight I am lifting is a lot smaller. The 10 minutes of running on the treadmill really give me a kick in the arse. That's not saying that I hate it. It's just that it's summer, far more soppy wet due to sweat. All of us guys know when it's just too hot. I've had many moments where I've had to look around me to make sure no one is watching as I peel my balls off my legs. I'm big, yo.

Who knows. Maybe I'll get the look I want. Maybe I won't. It's just that I like having a goal in mind instead of just going into something without a plan of some time. There have been a few improvements. I'm running better without all that coughing or needing to breathe heavily after I got lead to a certain point by a small dog that has just sighted a squirrel and wishes to beat the shit out of it not knowing that those fuzzy faces are actually quite deadly. My biceps feel much nicer and more defined. The shoulders, when flexed, show a lot of definition. Don't you just love sinewy muscle strands? Anyway, I'm tired of looking like one of those guys everyone asks how much he bench presses.

Anyway, it's all back to high school. My friend, Tamallah, wants me to investigate a guy in the gym. She's pretty sure he's a player and blah, blah, blah. The whole issue is whether that small Indian girl is the guy's girlfriend and that Tamallah isn't being led on. I just have this knack for paying attention to various people so da skills are being put to use.

Tamallah and I ended up in a huge debate as to what makes it obvious someone is a significant other. The agreement was when a guy will walk up to her when she is using the treadmill and talk. No guy I know does that for a friend. This guy comes to the gym with the little Indian girl and leaves with her. Tamallah is suspicious of all this but is slowly being pulled into it all. My guess is that the best way to a girl's heart is to work out with her and show that charm. By the way, I missed a lot of my workout due to this long discussion.

The investigation goes like this. Since I'm in the gym near or at the time the Indian girl is there, I have to slowly inch my way into asking her whether the guy is her boyfriend. Am I amused? Oh, yeah. Tamallah has been a friend of mine for a long while and aint nobody using her.

So, yeah, there is drama. I've always said that I wish people would just wear rings to tell others to back off. It's not to show ownership or being owned but to make it easier on the sexes. No one wants to waste time into the eventual asking out only to find he/she is seeing someone else. Yes, there is a small love of the pursuit but I still prefer to know. The only problem for us gym-goers is that many of us wear gloves that will hide finger jewelry.

You can see loneliness in Tamallah. She's a very cute black woman of supreme power that will make a guy's eyes melt with the size of her butt. Just about every black guy we have in our gym knows her or that ass protected only by a thin fabric of black lycra. Ever since her break up with the fiancee,' Tamallah has found that just about every man is a player trying to use her. In other words, there are no nice black guys willing to look into her heart but that butt of hers.

Don't you love it when I get deep like that?

So, are men becoming a problem? Bald-O's lil' brother makes me wonder as well. On my last visit, I found out that he's been fucking a girl he calls 'ugly' and a 'whore.' It's once a week that he goes to this girl's trailer, fucks her, and then leaves. Mind you, there are 2 kids. I don't know much about this girl. For one thing, I was pretty sloshed the night I met her and was paying more attention to the movie on TV, Running Scared.

Is it our intention to use each other? I've never fucked a girl that I didn't like. I'm picky because I want someone that soothes my head as well as my cock. There's gotta be something or many things that make her unique over me. With Sara, I'm insanely amazed at her paintings, especially the dark ones. You wouldn't consider me her type because she doesn't like muscles so there must be something that keeps her with me. Sara told me on her last visit that she truly loves me so...........

Bald-O and pretty much every guy I know finds it insane how I am so picky with who I put my cock inside. Weird. I'm the one with the longest amount of names when it comes to women he's bedded. All have been beautiful in some way other than just faces. Jen had this weird personality of silliness that matched mine. Kristan and I could get hot talking politics as she teased me by bending over nude. Michelle was a stoner but had an adorable face that matched her love of Volkswagon vans. I could go on but the biggest fact is that Bald-O only met Jen.

I love sleeping with women! It's the best thing in the world next to a pile of puppies leaping on me to lick my face. There is something that gives me a complete excuse to sleeping completely naked. Well, there is something to be said for waking up and finding a girlfriend in the 69 position while playing with my cock. Breakfast in bed! There is the skin's heat as you curl up close, placing my swollen dick in between her ass's crack since the body temperature soothes it, nuzzling her neck, holding her tight, running the palm of my hand in between her legs to feel her asshole and pussy, laughing at how long my toes are, having her sleep with her head on my chest, holding her breasts in the palms of my hands, taking pictures considered obscene by others, looking at each other's intimate parts, deciding who has the worst morning breath, watching each other dress, and making weird monkey sounds. The inevitable is beating the other to the bathroom to pee. I swear I have come close to whining while she sits there.

Every woman sleeps differently. Sara tends to move around a bit. She'll start off on her side and then in mid-sleep will suddenly cling to me. Well, there are the laughs when I try to explain to Sara that she does tend to kick me off the bed every now and then. Kristan was not the cuddle type. In fact, I wonder how I got okay with cuddling. It was like right after sex with her that we'd just end up on seperate sides of the bed all while trying to avoid the very obvious 'wet spot.' There were a lot of those because that bed reeked of semen and pussy juices due to fucking 12 times a day back then. Jen passed a lot of gas. That's where I'm ending this discussion and not even going into the other women I've slept with.

I'll sleep with friends. No, not that type of sleeping with but curling up next to a female friend. I don't know about you but I like knowing someone is there when I'm most vulnerable. It's kind of like going back to the time you were little and scared of the dark. To me, I'm completely fine with being right next to a girl. This is quite possibly due to most of my friends being women and that pretty much started right out of high school. Sleepovers with people you enjoy being around are the best. Picture your best friends in sleeping bags in a circle all in the living room. After hundreds of giggles, there is a moment where everyone is off dreaming and feeling perfectly safe. Funny how I keep thinking back to falling asleep next to Sara's mom while watching that Beatles movie, A Hard Day's Night.

I once asked a friend what she would say is the best description of being married. "A sleepover that never ends." As insane as it sounds, that pretty much sums it up.

Can the ending of a movie make me so fucking insane for sex? Ever seen Pret-a-Porter (aka Ready To Wear)? This 90's movie is about the stupidity and intrigue valued by the fashion industry. It also just so happens to have an incredible ending where all the models, many are well-known supermodels like Eve, come out completely starkers. Not British? This means these beautiful slender women walk down the runway naked, bushes and all. I was impressed by how nicely groomed their pussies were, thin and bare away from the hipbones but long in the center. Be it, a few black women, white women, and one very pregnant model all had their gorgeous bodies on display. Relax, it's just hair and nice perky breasts. No small animals were harmed at the sight of naked women but one male wishing his girlfriend was here so he could eat her out like a madman with a continuously salivating tongue that just won't stop. By the way, I try to always remember to kiss my girlfriend's pussy afterwards.

So, obviously I have embarassed myself and need to be given 10 lashes on my bare bottom. Would have to be done soon since I might be found in the woods this weekend with Sara and her parents. Not sure what the plan is but, yes, I will be in Indiana starting tomorrow and then a cabin with canoeing and fishing involved. Please, do something with your lives instead of watching TV this weekend. I beg you to put down the Cheetos and go for a walk or have crazy filthy sex with your sweetheart. Happy twats all around.

1 comment:

Zuzu said...

You added links! I'm so proud of you!! - Zuzu