Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I Hate Kids

"Somewhere out there, Sara, would agree that there is a written rule that all women are allowed many, many sips of their boyfriends' Coronas when in Mexican restaurants."

-Me

I've got to hand it to you, girls. Your panties are so perfectly smooth and comfortable, even more so than I thought. When I was playing around with Sara on her bed, I noticed how amazing the fabric felt on my fingers.

On the other hand, there are some girls that continue to not know that your underwear taste is not something everyone in the world wishes to know about you. Upon entering the bookstore, Borders, Sara and I were walking in behind an Asian girl. My giggles were pretty obvious as I mentioned to Sara that her thong was so visible. The sweat pants were so low that the Victoria's Secret pink/black thong's logo was easily readible. I got slapped by Sara because my giggles were too obvious as I even mentioned that it might be polite to tell the girl to pull up her pants. Well, I would have waited for a more private area in Borders since no one likes to be told in front of others that their pants are a little too low, especially girls that look at fashion magazines as if their lives depended upon them.

FYI: I have tried on a bra at one point. With the amazing tits I've got, it's impossible to conceal them. Who's want to hide 'em anyway?

With Sara, I find myself going out to dinner a lot. It's enjoyable. No cat to distract me. No annoying outdoor sounds that suddenly appear out of nowhere as you get into a really good discussion over that agonizing debate as to whether I, Ultrarooster, enjoy all the characters in my favorite TV shows. I'd like to consider myself a rebel in that I mentioned a stupid thing I did while in this Mexican restaurant drinking a Corona.

I pushed 2 little Mexican kids down after Spiderman 3. You read that right. After Spiderman 3 was over, my very annoyed self, was taking a nice long piss in the restroom (When accompanied by a female, it is good manners not to insist on using a bush while walking around) and noticed 2 little kids imitating me. They were right behind me, complete with imaginary pissing motions that I don't know how to explain to you girls. I pushed them. I know. My bad mood on Hollywood's taking creative liberties on one of my favorite characters got the best of me as I just had to make 2 little Mexian 10-year-olds fall down like dominoes. Sara laughed when I told her this since the two of us do not like kids. Somebody needs to make them fall down if they're gonna act like that because no one mimics my method of enjoying a piss.

I don't know why I'm making an entry for the second time today. It could be that even if I am pretty tired I have a switch on in my head that makes me wired all at the same time. Could it be my happiness that Paris Hilton got 45 days in jail? Or my anger that Matt Romney stated in the Republican debate that the world is headed in the right direction? No health care problems? Iraq is just super-de-duper? No corruption in giving rights to rebuild to questionable people that just so happen to have White House influence? 800something millions of dollars was turned away in helping Katrina victims and Carnivale Cruise was paid $250 million for use of their ships after the Greeks had offered theirs for free? I'm confused as to who those people in government really work for.

I really need to go to bed after spending as much time as possible to catch up on things. The only thing left is newspapers. Let's just say that my time spent running outside with a certain 4-legged critter was time well spent. Every tree, bush, and yard got peed on in the most beautiful fashion. 5-Pound Phooey doesn't pee like a girl, I'll tell you that much.

So, I bid you a good night as I head on up the stairs after drinking a complete Corona. Don't tell Sara or she'll be pissed that no sips were given to her. It's great when she laughs at little kids falling down all because of me and my need to take comic book movies more seriously. Kids suck anyway. Happy twats all around.

No comments: