Monday, May 28, 2007

Mom, Dad's Lookin' At Me Funny

"Breakdown....takedown.......you're BUSTED!"

-"Shakedown" by Bob Segar

Can I get a show of hands as to how many of you have ever caught your parents having sex? C'mon, anyone? I know it's quite possibly the most embarassing situation to have happen to you. Do you close the door? Laugh? Come over and give your parents pointers as to what they should do like recommend a better lube? Do you clap or bring out large cymbals?

Well, Sara and I had a very interesting moment just over 6 hours ago. Would you like to know that her dad walked in on her giving me a blowjob? Just how embarassed would you be if your dad came in while a penis was in your mouth? For me, it's Sara's dad's facial expression that will haunt me for a month or even more. Sara and I were lucky in that it was only her dad since the mom was just about to enter. By then, a throw was on my lap and I was laughing.

So, it's official. My girlfriend, Sara, is officially in the Bad Girl Club. You know those types. They're seen walking around no caring that their panties are clearly visible (Sara shows hers and her ass crack a lot), known to take off tops at strip joints (Sara's, well.........yeah), and occasionally feel their boyfriends up while driving on the interstate (75mph handjob = greatness). I guess it's not surprising that she just might be in a strip joint as I'm typing this.

Seriously. I gave Sara a high-five after the dad walked up the steps. The look of shock on his face must be worth the amount of quiet I got during dinner. Yes, Sara and I stayed for dinner while Mom kept telling me there was corn on the cob awaiting me. Since I was hungry and burgers were on the grill, I couldn't turn down a nice meal after having to zip up so fast.

So, life........hope y'all had a great Memorial Day Weekend. I've got lots to say about mine and how it all led to the blowjob. Unfortunately, I only arrived home 2 hours ago, my ass is sore, and I'm pretty damn tired after dealing with cat allergies all weekend. I'm just happy I wasn't cumming right as the door opened. Happy twats all around.


3 comments:

Lilith said...

Funny story. I was six and in the midst of a particurally nasty combination of chicken pox and a stomach flu so I had been barfing all night. After throwing up all over my Barbie pillowcase in the middle of the night, I ran to my parents' room crying...only to catch my mother giving my dad a blow job. Thirteen years later, and just typing that I think I threw up a little in my mouth.

Best of luck at family functions after today's...incident.

Zuzu said...

oh my.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha... that is so embarrassing. I would be mortified if my dad ever caught me blowing my boyfriend. I have, unfortunately heard my parents having sex more than once. Thank god I've never SEEN it, or I probably would have ripped my eyes out.