Thursday, May 31, 2007

R. Kelly Wants My Ass?

"My rocket is full of fuel, baby.
Girl I promise that will be painless.
We're gonna make a trip to planet Uranus."

-"Sex Planet" by R. Kelly

Whenever I need a good laugh, I find myself looking over various lyrics to rappers. Not only are they constantly bringing on the bragging and sex talk but also showing how little is left in this wordplay. It's been said. It's been done. Now, can we all just admit that this whole 'It's culture' should stop. I don't know of any black people with cars that cost as much as a house. Nor do I know of any that have such amazing sex appeal that women swoon to them. If anything I learned in college, it's more likely the black guys standing around staring at girls in hopes that their looks alone will get a phone number.

Note: This is from a hick college I attended, a place where a drunken white guy can get as much ass as a toilet seat as long as she's pretty damn ugly.

I'm a bit lost as to what I am doing to myself. According to my friend that looks as if he is hiding a globe underneath his shirt, Richard, I am getting bigger. By 'bigger' I mean more muscle and that is not what I want. It kind of stung to sit there while resting between bicep sets and find out that my assumptions are true.

Working out goes like this. You lift heavy weight for bigger muscles though a lot of this depends on genetics. Lighter weight lifting tends to tone more and build up endurance. You'll see more veins rather than that bulky appearance I hate to see. Sure, football players look great and all but I like to be able to move fast with the form of a soccer player. Many people would call it a blessing to have the genes for football but it's a curse for me. In college, it's nice to be big since it wards off potential fights at parties. Now, I just want to be able to run for longer periods of time.

You've got your goals and I've got mine. Yeah, it almost sounds like whining but I'm always in such amazement of the human body. Be it, how a person can train it to never tire out or for that sex act that never seems to shut down. A perfectly fit person can do a lot more and I want that.

Just ask 5-Pound Phooey. No, she didn't get beat up by a cat this time. What 5-Pound Phooey did was taunt a few labs across the street. Just how do people train their dogs to behave so well? Mine's like an irritable old lady pissed off that the bingo parlor is closed for the year.

So, I see Livejournal has deleted all its sex blogs and sex entries. Weird to hear of this because you and I both know that I enjoy frank discussions on sex. Hell, I've been dropped from people's lists all because of my never-fearing right to bring up an act that has pretty much lost all its mysteriousness. It's a fact that 3rd Graders know as much about ejaculation and the joys of oral sex as I had to wait til 8th Grade. No, I didn't lose my virginity til AFTER high school but did find it quite odd to hear that women take penises in their mouths at some point.

But to censor entries pertaining to sex!?! Quite a shame since I've been rescued from this belief that the act should be only taken upon in marriage. Damn nuns and private Catholic school! Hello, Kristan and her undying pussy wetness discovered while cock is deep in her mouth! I'm not one to read a lot of sex blogs but I will most certainly defend them til you find me buried underneath the sea.

Note: Yes, I am still with my mind in Pirates Of the Caribbean.......

I'm not even sure that sexual entries can have the effect they once did. Way back when, it was 'Penthouse's' letters in its Forum that would strike my young cock to burst forth. Those words: "wet cunt" and "soaked panties" did have a way with me. I would imagine myself finding my fingers deep inside a girl's pants for the first time to see just what all the commotion was about. No longer. Nothing really makes me want to read a sex blog unless it's something new. Even then, it could just be for laughs since, yes, the image of a 50-year-old guy wearing women's underwear can cause me many chuckles. Just imagine how hard it is to hide this love of lace when shopping at Wal-Mart as he talks about.

Note: It was said that the censoring happened as to protect children. What they forgot was that many noted bloggers were letting out their experiences about being molested. Words can heal.

I wish things still had the power they once had. There is power in reading since I love a good book. My guess is that at some point, 'Letters To Penthouse', have very little effect all because we've experienced it all. At least, I have. I've fingered her, been smacked on the ass, enjoyed being rimmed, fucked, let loose a pool on her breasts, and so on. What's yo' fancy? It's like that old interview with the rapper, Too Short, where he said there are only so many words for 'bitch.' How many times can a guy read the word, 'pussy', and see its effect whither away?

Someday, I'm gonna play around with this blog some more. I'll have my own digital camera to play around with and put up all sorts of things. Sara's the best when it comes to computers so it's possible I can get her to do some magic. The reason is simple. I may feel at home but this blog doesn't feel completely like mine..........yet. I'm jealous of what some people are able to do and be so open at showing. Cats, tits, suitors, lovers, ass, and artwork. It's really the simplicity that can be so beautiful so it's no wonder corporate minds suck.

Oh, I'd like to clarify that my hatred for my old home, Diaryland, has more to do with 2-way communication. You expect me to read you? Well, you placed me on your faves list but don't come by here? Don't expect me to visit you but laugh when I see you've made an amazingly boring entry as you do everyday. Some of the people I added are as slow-minded as molasses. I'm just glad to be away from them where I can let it all out here on Blogger. At least, my faves like Hoar, Summer, Zu, and Sammy came. They were pretty much there in the beginning.....

So, I'm off like a farmer's belt upon hearing a naked ewe has entered the woods. I've filled out another application to be turned in tomorrow and will again face the day's heat. A day is best ended with a t-shirt that must be peeled off. You'll know that once head hits pillow, sleep comes mega fast. Happy twats all around.




2 comments:

Samantha Duncan said...

I'm still wondering why you would friend these supposedly boring people on DLand in the first place, lol.

LJ - When you say 'sex blogs' it kind of implies they were out to suspend any journals that talked about sex, period. Which isn't true. Their primary intention was to suspend journals/communities that promoted pedophilia, child abuse, sexual violence, etc., and the mistake they apparently made was to suspend a lot of fandom/fiction journals in the process. They are now unsuspending those that fall into the latter category. But really, isn't this how businesses should work? A faith-based group doesn't like that there's pedophile content on LJ, gets advertisers to remove their ads from LJ, LJ listens up and takes action. Then, LJ users get pissed and move their journals elsewhere. I don't see the problem with it all, really. I do think people should have that kind of power over corporations.

Anonymous said...

Hаving reаd this I thought it was really informatіve.
I appгecіаte you spenԁing some time аnd energy to put
this informаtive аrtiсlе together.
I once again finԁ myself spending way tοo much tіme both reading and commenting.
But so what, it was still ωoгthwhile!

Cheсk οut my page; website