Friday, June 1, 2007

Just Give Me Dull

Normally, I'd start out an entry with a quote of some sort that says how I feel at the time or describes the entry. It's days that are so ordinarily dull that don't bring me to do this. The air was too normal. Does that make sense?

Actually, I did see something I haven't seen in a long, long time. If you know me from my years at Diaryland, you already have an idea as to how I lived life. I grasped it by the balls and wouldn't let it go. In other words, I played and I played HARD! While early mornings were spent watching Saturday morning cartoons, around the 10am zone was the moment I was out that door. No one could stop me as I rang doorbells to get everyone together. Games of tag or playing with toys were moments of pure greatness not able to be described. The boys were running around on sugar while the girls oozed cooties.

While on my walk with 5-Pound Phooey, 4 kids were outside playing. Believe it or not, this is a rare sight. Instead of playing with an electric doo-dad or video games, the 2 boys were dressed up as an Indian and a knight. Not only that but they were acting out, something that reminded me of my own special role model, the ninja. Watching a kid being chased all while holding a bow brings me back to my days of doing spin-kicks and weird arm movements that supposedly made me a lethal weapon.

Now, the 2 girls were doing the basic girly stuff, standing around or twirling each other around. Why they were wearing bathing suits, I'll never know. But hey, all 4 kids were active, something I just don't see much anymore. Trust me. I've been on a lot of walks.

Gaw, to be a ninja once again! I'd love to go back to those days where I had a martial arts outfit, plastic throwing stars, sword, and sudden need to bust moves involving my arms flying in all different directions. Yes, I looked retarded. Yes, I would have been considered a 'special needs child.' Yes, I earned various weird looks from parents when I rang their doorbells hoping that their children and I could open up a can of ass-whooping. Yes, I climbed up on a barn and clung to the side thinking I was invisible. Well, maybe I wasn't as great as I thought I was.

Other than that sudden need to accentuate our government's thinking that weirdos should wear helmets at all times, that cat that handed my 5-Pound Phooey her ass from underneath a van was out and about. There is just this one time that I'd love to know what this cat is thinking as it watches us walk by while it sits on top of a car. My dog knew it was around but is just too short to see. I don't know about you but the adventures that come about from having a dog that likes to be majorly mouthy can be hilarious.

Brace yourself, teen girls, for I watched an hour of Step Up. I guess every generation has to have some formula filled movie with where bad boy meets good girl and they fall in love. As much as this one tries to be different by taking a combination of hip-hop with ballet, Julia Stiles's movie was far better. Nevermind the stealing of cars, the kid is okay as long as he can dance. Maybe I'm too old for this shit but it passed the time thanks to being too tired to change the channel.

So, I'm outta here as I long for a quiet weekend. No blowjobs interrupted. No sneezing thanks to cats. No worrying about walking into the kitchen with a forgotten bout of morning wood to find Sara's mom fixing breakfast. Just me, a little dog, and possibly a book. I long for boring and the hope that I get to see the baby bunnies pop up again like they did 2 days ago. Happy twats all around.

No comments: