Friday, June 15, 2007

Out Of Mind, Out Of Sight

Tamallah: "Are you going topless?"

Me: "It's the only way to go, baby!"

-A conversation I had with Tamallah when I told her I was going for a jog with 5-Pound Phooey after the gym.

You know what's tough? Finding out that my old now defunct blog is more popular than THIS one. It kind of makes me wonder if there is a point in doing this. Do I even have any sort of ability to tell things or be as fierce as I once was? I just don't seem to feel as welcomed into the basic blogger, fat chicks with lots of cats and a tendency to talk back to the television while holding a large Diet Coke.

Since this is Friday, I'm hoping some of you are opting for orgasms. Me? I just want some peace and quiet. Last weekend in Indiana was lots of fun but I like a bit of time to myself. After catching up on local issues and various trivial knowledge, I tend to feel worn out. Sure, I miss the fucking and weird events where I felt like I was stuck in a canoe with Sara while sitting on her floor as she put together a cheap shelf bought from Target. You really need to visualize that. The two of us were sitting together in the shelf portion as she pounded away. I think Sara is better with tools than moi. I'm just the muscle that helps clean up any mistakes.

Plus, I get sleep, real sleep. Sara has the amazing ability to allow me 10% of the bed at some point. If I'm really, really good, I get my bare butt covered by a blanket. I need it for the sore handprints that give it an extra pinkish hue.

Friday is fantasy time. Those girls that aren't on their knees as their boyfriend slap the sides of their faces with their penises are thinking away. I've found myself continuing on my wondering if the apocalypse is coming true. The theatrical trailer for I Am Legend with Will Smith sort of brought this on today. He, basically, plays the last guy on Earth but soon finds out that vampires have made it their home. Not sure. The book is legendary with comic book geeks so I might have to check this out.

But I Am Legend's premise? I wonder what it would be like to see millions of people suddenly disappear from this world. Would it be better? Worse? Too scary to deal with the feeling of being all alone all of a sudden? I've had dreams of walking around deserted areas with a dog just as this character does. It is my belief that there are far too many people on this planet and the most idiotic of them all is our shit-for-brains president and vice president.

Did you see the images of the G-8 Summit riots? It makes me wonder as well why Americans don't put as much effort into telling the world how fucked up its going and to stop. Why is it the Europeans that are seen as so passionate about various issues while Americans spent more time debating the Sopranos ending and how it felt like a let-down? I've seen Flicker pictures of the riots and it's my point of view that the police were more brutal than needed. If it takes violence towards those that worsen this world, so be it. Greedy leaders need to have their power taken away.

Another fantasy that keeps reappearing came about when I asked Sara whether she would have skinny-dipped on that hot July day at Bri's parents' house. I'm not surprised that a quick "yes" came out. It's been hard to keep clothes on her ever since I got Sara to take showers with me. Tits, ass, and pussy are almost always on display when it comes to the little art student. Why not you?

Yeah, why not you? I had that annoying dream where former Diarylanders joined in. It's always the same. I'm hoping that those people I chose for such a weird event would not get all shy-like. Sara would run right by you with her kit off and not a care in the world. She's told all her friends about the size of my balls and will probably show them to you as long as you don't touch. My guess is that you'll be more weirded out as to how long my toes are. Rumor has it that I can hand upside down from tree branches and fly away to chase bugs at night.

It's always the same. Sammy and her fiancee, Summer, Zu and her boyfriend skinny-dip in the moon's eerie glow. Of course, there will be that nervousness where some of us are slow at revealing things. Would you disrobe in the pool or out? Me, I'll be running around hoping that I don't slip after catching sight as to who has a 'landing strip' or who goes bare down there. I wanna see belly-buttons and talk nerdy stuff with Sammy's fiancee. Sara's best friend, Bri, will probably bring up a discussion on the penises on view. He's bi and fun to be around because anything goes with him. No problems here since I'm not shy, well-hung, and a body that made a black girl stare today.

There's more people to add but it's my weird need to do something crazy that patterns all this. It's summer! Why allow a pool to be so calm when lots of tits and balls could make it rock all night!?! This kind of weather is just begging for nudity while the winter is all about curling up with a good book.

So, I'm gonna head on upstairs to read for a bit. There was a nice little flick called Downfall on the Starz Channel recently. The last 10 days of Hitler were quite eventful as this movie really draws you in. It's all through the eyes of his secretary as she didn't even know about the 6 million Jews killed. When will people open their eyes to how our world is dying all thanks to our own stupidity and 2 leaders bent on their hunger for power? Happy twats all around.

1 comment:

Samantha Duncan said...

I think the apocalypse is sort of the 'it' thing to capitalize on in this decade. Movies, as well as musicians and writers are creating doomsday-related stuff in droves. It's just a byproduct of 9-11, Katrina, the war, etc. The culture of fear roars on.

Speaking of, I just finished Jose Saramago's 'Blindness', which is a novel about an epidemic of blindness that cripples society. Some chilling stuff.