Wednesday, June 13, 2007

In Need Of Musical Healing

"Find 'em, fuck 'em, and flee."

-N.W.A.

I really did just that. It was a strange feeling to fuck Sara and leave her lying there with a huge smile all while looking completely exhausted after 30something minutes. I had to get home soon seeing as it was getting dark. Driving on the interstate with empty balls is a nice feeling but I still would rather it be light out.

That visit to the candy shop had me wishing I owned my own digital camera. What I wish I had done was bring even just a disposable because the place was fascinating! While I didn't buy anything, the amounts of colors displayed before your eyes got to me. One section was packaged chocolate surrounding this large tube dripping just that. In the middle was where the girls were that would scoop what you wanted, gummy worms, etc. There were so many colors all around.

Well, it was me that made the decision to visit this candy place, Albanese Candy Factory (or something like that), while on a road trip to get Sara's last paycheck. There were various billboards advertising it. No big deal til I caught sight of the place as we passed it. Located right in the middle of a busy area, the candy shop was. You'd almost think you were walking into a Barbie house.

I suspect I will be getting myself a Canon digital camera since I keep finding this company being ranked as one of the highest when it comes to digital cameras. Sony just doesn't have what it takes for me when it comes to anything these days. For TVs, get a Samsung but if money is no issue, go Elite. Then again, I also need a sound system for all my driving adventures due to my need to belt out more 80's music than you'll ever need. Remember, car windows are always rolled all the way up because Paula Abdul and Debbie Gibson are alive. Electric Youth? You better believe it!

Paris Hilton going back to jail? This is not a blog based on celebrities. Go away. I live outside instead of sitting on the couch with Cheetos. CNN devoted hours to Paris's being taken out in handcuffs last week? Sometimes, I wish I lived in a foreign land where people actually did things instead of being obsessed with spoiled brats.

For those naysayers, Keira Knightley reads and enjoys lots of walks with her boyfriend, Rupert. So silly of me to like someone that doesn't whore herself to Hollywood. Somehow, I can almost hear a brown girl fuming to let me have some more of her wrath.

Been watching a few of M.I.A.'s music videos on Youtube. There are some styles of music that make you want to dance and this is definitely one that makes me crank up the volume. M.I.A. is not only gorgeous but has an oddness to her music videos. Definitely someone to put in my car for drives south and to Indiana. Shitty car. Badass (and horrible) taste in music. Will likely be found on newscasts thanks to helicopter pilots wondering what went wrong with the young white youth of America these days.

Well, some of us don't like rap.

My dog had a weird day. She tried to take a dump in this one yard only to hear the owner's dog (We've had issues in the past) tell her to get the fuck out. Somehow, I could have sworn I heard a "Pick up yo' britches and shit elsewhere, bitch!" 5-Pound Phooey has been at war with this dog for a while so it's just a matter of time til these 2 decide on another round of pathetic female fighting where paws go up and nothing major happens.

So, my visit to Indiana? Besides leaving Sara close to exhaustion from a good fucking, I've introduced her to another good TV show, Hex, something best described as a scaled down version of America's Buffy the Vampire Slayer only it's British. You'll get slang like 'wanker' and 'pints' plus some nudity, male and female. Mind you, Hex is very slow but gets better as we get a lesbian ghost, a missing futballer, a 20's ghost that just so happens to enjoy Egyptian hyrogliphics, a pregnancy that might be a demon, and a very hot set of angels, one sent to destroy the world while the other is to stop it. It's fun to see a show that accepts a lesbian character without shunning it like they do in American shows.

Other than that, I hung out with Sara's friends since middle school. While the girls were out shopping, I got to take in a whole day of Nintendo's Wii system. Love the shooting of alien spaceships trying to take away humans about to be probed in the chocolate factory. Then, there was racing cows (You are also supposed to run over Mexicans, very odd) and Lazer Hockey. Did I tell you that it was just us boys?

Isn't that cool? I got to take in a day of testosterone while in Indiana. Sometimes, I hang out with girls far too much and can even handle all discussion related to females. Tampon talks? So there. Embarassing itching? I've got an ass. Pubic hair removal? I'm smooth, kiddo. What was fun was just being mildly drunk with a bunch of guys only to top it all off with meeting some turtles. Even I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

One of Sara's friends owns 2 large turtles kept in a tub of water. They have a floating rock but they pretty much use that to try and snap your finger. I'm serious. These 2 turtles will follow your fingers in hopes of causing you to cry. Worms were tossed to them and I just had to take part in all this. Be it, fuzzy, hairy, or scaly, I want to meet yo' pets. Snakes are no big deal and even tarantulas don't scare me. So, I watched TV while turtles stared at me in hopes of making me cry. Crazy world. Damn, I need a digital camera to show what the fuck I'm talking about.

So, I'm outta here. Hope y'all had fun this past weekend. I'll talk dirty soon enough but I'm still catching up on things at home. Sara's busy playing domestic goddess since her room has taken a new look, clean. There's more but that's til later. Go outside and run with your dogs. I did and had to shake 5-Pound Phooey's dingleberry off her butt. Happy twats all around.


No comments: