Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Devil Rides Again

"Amo il vostro sorriso"

-Italian for "I love your smile"

Don't you just love my blog? Well, at times I'd like to consider myself one that enjoys learning as well as teaching. I'd hate to see my time here on the 'Net as being full of myself. While I am sure that those with thousands of pictures of themselves have their places, it comes across as needing attention. Weren't we supposed to be rid of that in middle school?

But I'm a moron, all but a wee bit mildly retarded on the verge of losing my mind to wondering what will happen to this world. There are so many apocalyptic fantasies playing in my head that it's not funny anymore.

While I walked around with 5-Pound Phooey, I counted maybe 4 or 5 cars passing by me. That's a rarity! Sure, it was 94 degrees today but I, someone that hates hot weather, was out there. Topless? Of course! But, hey, I'm slowly getting used to the heat and may even learn to enjoy it. As long as I don't have to wear a suit and air conditioning will be made available at some point during the downing of a root beer, I can live like this. Plus, I love the cool night air.

It did feel like an apocalypse. Only 4 or 5 cars as I walked all around the neighborhood. No one on the sidewalk or in the street. In fact, it was so eerily quiet that I couldn't help but think about that scene from the new movie, I Am Legend (due out 12/14/07), where everyone is dead except a man and his dog. That would be me with 5-Pound Phooey as she sniffed, pissed, and shit as best she could while my eyes were all over in hopes of seeing anyone. Have times changed so much that people no longer set foot outside unless they absolutely have to get up from the TV?

Not surprisingly, I did pick up the book form of I Am Legend. Not surprising, eh? I'm always in need of a quick fix when it comes to my curiosity. While the first part of my music loving ears were perked up from seeing the Steve Winwood video, "Roll With It," I do need my vampire fix settled at some point. I truly do just roll with it, be it good times with old friends from college or satisfying a girlfriend's need to rim me. Why didn't they tell me that a tongue on my asshole felt so good?

As of right now, I can tell you that I Am Legend starts out with quite a bang. No origin as to what has happened. We are now in a house with the main survivor on Earth, Robert Neville, as he has holed himself up in a house where the nighttime finds it surrounded by vampires. Other than using the daytime to cruise around in a car for errands and killing vampires, that's all we've got til Chapter 4. The female vampires are cruel to Robert. 5 months since he's seen his wife has taken quite a toll on him so the sight of a woman picking up her dress to show pussy is coming close to him giving up. See? Pussy makes a man weak and unable to avoid a morbid solution.

But pussy? Oh, forgive me for I have sinned. I forgot about the topic on female orgasms. Isn't it interesting that not only do 30% of women not have them but they are also seen as useless? The orgasms, not the women. I mean, male orgasms are needed for pregnancy but why should women be allowed such pleasure if there's no point? Of course, science has proved an actual point, the sucking up of more semen to bolster the chances of a woman having a kid. To me, that's just beautiful all because of science and the basic eroticism of seeing a woman in pleasure.

The female orgasm is so fascinating to me. From the little spasms inside her pussy as I keep my fingers inside her to the complete loss of control as her body lashes all over the place and allows that small amount of wetness to drip out. It all reminds me why I'm not completely keen on my college friends. In all their sex discussions (and there are millions of them), not one of them ever talks of making a girl cum. They can mimic the actions of doggie style or being given head but not once does a guy brag about how great he is at eating her out. Is it any wonder why I get looked at as odd when I talk about how much I love to eat pussy?

Of course, there are some days where the sex doesn't get to me. Chemicals or allergies, I'd rather put my effort into all the annoying sneezes that keep erupting from me. That's not to say I don't like to watch a girl give herself an orgasm. It's just that that is the right time for her to get on all 4's and pleasure herself in front of me. It's said that guys are very visual. Well, I'm no exception to the enjoyment of watching objects go in and out of a wet pussy. First, it goes in with the normal solid color only to come out sticky and dripping. Is it a wonder why I enjoy seeing pussy stains? My cock can throb while running my fingers in that wet little portion of panties.

Come to think of it, I do remember how great it felt to walk out of Sara's apartment on my last visit. Something happened to me that evening. It was like a huge change in me as I fucked her til she was too worn out to get up. Sara lay on the bed with a huge smile after that sexual session that reminded me of what I once was, a bit of a demon. I've always wondered where the old me was, the one that could go at it in doggie style for long periods of time without tiring or thrusting without ever stopping to allow a moment's rest for the poor girl achieving orgasm after orgasm as I pulled her hair. Where oh where did I go? How many beds did I cause to sigh in knowing that cum from the both of us would be splattered all around the sheets? Could it be that a form of sexual rage has made itself known and Sara will never be allowed to walk around without soreness?

I hope I can continue on with this sexual rage. Sara kept telling how wonderful it would be to make her feel like a whore. While I hate to call a woman this term, I'm guessing that long patch of lovemaking overtook a few things in my mind. Sometimes, I guy needs to bend his girl over and just fuck her hard. Or gently, if you're Tenacious D. There is this god-like feeling as I hover over her in doggie style along with watching my slick glistening cock thrust in and out so fast. If you're really good, girls, get in great shape for your legs. My ex, Kristen, could squat up and down with hers and it was not only extremely pleasurable but the sight of her pussy being torn open by my cock is the shit, yo.

*Demon smirk*

So, I'm outta here as I leave you with my wondering as to how devilish I have gotten. You fuck. They fuck. I fuck. We all fuck. It's those of us that care about our lover's orgasms that sets us apart. We're also more pleasant to be around since sex settles a lot of things within. Ice cream and root beer take care of the rest on a blistering hot day. Now, go slide those panties off and mount your lovers. Happy twats all around.


1 comment:

Samantha Duncan said...

You really should read The Road. Same idea, except it's a man and his son.