Monday, June 25, 2007

Ask Me About My Underwear

"Pain is weakness leaving the body."

-A friend's t-shirt slogan

Remember way back when I was thinking up better names for my little Buffy aka "5-Pound Phooey?" Wasn't 'Boogers' one of them? It would fit because many of our walks consist of her wheezing and snorting. People ahead of 5-Pound Phooey and I look around for the noise only to see it's all coming from this tiny little Yorkshire Terrier with attitude. "Wheezy" would be another good name for her.

Looking over my prescribed medicine for this cyst, I found mood swings as another side effect. In fact, it clearly states that I should consult my doctor upon this happening. Nah, I'll ride it out no matter how hard it gets. The sleepiness is gone but the mood swings could be my own demented mind. Don't worry. I'm not the type to go all mental like Britney Spears and decide to hit vans with objects. Am I the only one that still has night terrors due to her facial expressions of a bald woman scorned by paparazzi?

I've still got to unpack from Indiana only to head on out there on Saturday for Sara's birthday and the 4th of July weekend. Remember when I used to head on out to Bald-O's? Those were some really interesting times where I ended up with way too much beer. Times have changed as some of the group has grown up with children. Bald-O's still drinking beer. So, why do I envy someone that is so dead-on keeping his ways even if it would be better to change?

Blame it on the Liberal in me.

My cyst is going away. Well, that's good because it shows me that my fucked up madness of keeping good track of time is working. The medication is to be taken every 4 hours so you'll find me wondering when I had the last pill, very stinky pills that give me some of the worst breath ever. Sara hates the smell coming out of my mouth, something you'll even notice when holding the bottle up to your nose. Whoo! If it's not the scent of a cyst's popping open to make a room smell like ass, it's the pills themselves that make even the dog question kissing yo' stank ass mouth after she's rolled around in something stinky on the ground.

Dog owners are weird. I'm a dog owner so I am weird.

Sara's dad asked me how far I am from a town now well-known as extremely dangerous thanks to a sudden rise in crime. 36 miles was my answer but he should also know about my town. It's bad, real bad. We've just had a hostage standoff and several shootings at police officers. Why? Chicago tore down the public housing section so a lot of the baddest of the bad have made my town and others nearby home. Mind you, 95% of the alleged or criminals are black. One of my black friends told me that this has turned the town racist into thinking that, with so many blacks committing crimes, he gets looked at as one. I don't know. What do you do with a criminal element that is so obvious? I'd love it if we got rid of the dog-fighting rings, convenience center hold-ups, muggings, and gun fights near the schools. Would you believe that we have a notorious underage pimping case going on as well? Yup, all black.

By the way, Sara's dad is a parole officer so I find our conversations to be a lot about the criminals, etc. He even threw in his 2 cents on Paris Hilton's handling by the L.A. police. "Thrown in the car and no makeup artist to wait for" was some of the response I got because he gets a little emotional on the coddling of criminals by idiotic police. Oh, there's a lot of yelling, too, because I always joke around with him about whether he yelled at anyone that day. Sara's dad has a funny response:

*Smile and looks up at the sky* "Not yet. Maybe tomorrow."

Yes, we've pretty much forgotten about the mis-happen blowjob. As far as I know, I'm comfortable with being around Sara's dad after he walked into that. He really likes me as just about every parents seems to want me for their own. Sara's mom calls her up asking if I'd like to have dinner with them and whether salmon would be okay. Are you kidding!?! I love salmon!

So, that's all yo' gonna get as I have an early morning job interview tomorrow. There are a lot of things on my mind as I take a trip into that demented part of my body. Would you believe I have a book on how to love a lesbian complete with pictures? Yummy and they even say she shouldn't feel guilty about threesomes. Isn't that a dish while a good form of telling your lover how you feel is to ask her to pause as you take off your panties to give to her? Naughty! Naughty! Only a few get to smell my Calvins for that extra strong aroma of my balls. Happy twats all around.

No comments: