Thursday, June 21, 2007

In Need Of A Hole

Cause I'm a slave for you............

I can't remember a time when presribed medication hit me so hard. The stuff I'm on now, cephalexin, packs quite a wallop. I feel as if I can sleep all day and so far that's why I've accomplished zippo. I'm sure I impress the cat because she's been trying to outsleep me since I got here. The cat wins for now.

So, where were we on my exciting adventures? According to a doctor, I have amazing blood pressure and will need to have that damn cyst cut out of me on July 30th. I've always wanted to be even with 50 Cent's large amount of bullet holes so this is what I get. 1 large portion of me cut out and I'll have 8 more til I catch up with him.

What I'm curious about is whether I get my cyst out by laser or actual knife. Gonna be really fascinating! This totally calls for a digital camera to document all the action. Sara says I'm weird but I already knew that.

As for Indiana, I've been driving Sara around, pick up from work and take to lunch. She was extremely happy to see me yesterday evening as it was quite a surprise. Parents and I went out to dinner where her mom and I discussed Paris Hilton. Why? The Simple Life was playing on the TV in front of us. What is it about a train wreck that cannot allow you to look away?

The 'Net has a very large fascination with female urination lately. First, it was Tyra Banks need to demonstrate to girls on how to pee in a public restroom. Then, it's drunk college girls doing beer bongs while peeing and, finally, it's Spain's putting up security camera videos of women going in front of them. Just a word of advice, girls. Look for cameras before going anywhere these days. Like I said before, women pee by magic and it won't be long before Oprah gets on the bandwagon to show us all the best form of squatting after sleeping in a bed with 1,000 thread-count sheets.

Still having trouble with what to get Sara for her birthday. Might have to go the old boring route. Any suggestions? It would help if I had an acoustic guitar to strum out some answers. She smiles when I mention how I'd like to have a motorcycle within 5 years. Does that mean anything?

So, I'm outta here as I try to stay awake. I don't love drugs but they certainly love me. Thank you, Marilyn Manson for that lovely quote as I fight the feeling. Happy twats all around.

No comments: