Thursday, December 13, 2007

Should I Pierce?

"We get semi-automatic weapons, they get automatics. We get Kevlar body armor, they get armor-piercing rounds. And you're wearing a mask and jumping on rooftops. Take this guy; armed robbery, double homicide. Has a taste for theatrics, like you. Leaves a calling card....."

-Batman Begins (Lt. Jim Gordon right before he shows a joker playing card)

Does you spidey-sense ever tingle when presented with certain things, things you're not supposed to know. Many of the addicted shoppers or the type that absolutely love Wal-Mart are those I wouldn't count on noticing anything like this. Each week, we get coupons from Bed Bath & Beyond that tell us we could save 20% on one item. So, each week, you've got a flock of housewives or lonely women strolling the aisles in pursuit of something to make them feel like they've accomplished something. Want to bet that these stores raise the prices 20% or have them kept at that so that not a dime is lost?

Of course, you've probably noticed that I now pay more attention to bedding and things of the like now that I've dealt with my little project. It's kind of an addiction to think up little things to make my bed either weird or just make it stand out. Forget comfort for just a short while. I'm talking white sheets with black polka dots!

As you can see, I'm kind of tired of seeing so many coupons from Bed Bath & Beyond or they're just driving me nuts to bring me back in there now that I've dipped my toes in their pond. Creating a bed that brings style, comfort, unawakened slumber, and the almighty bedding of the female species is not for sissies.

In case you are confused about the quote above, I will tell what many already know. I love the Joker, Batman's main foe. This quote takes place at the end of Batman Begins as it's made known that this guy is in town to wreck havoc on Gotham. To be truthful, I was a little timid over who would play one of my beloved characters. While Jack Nicholson was brilliant in some ways, the Joker is a very skinny guy that doesn't hide behind hats of any type unless they're for theatrics.

Could they have gotten it right? The new Joker has been revealed. Empire Magazine has a great picture of him played by Heath Ledger. So far, I like what I see but hope that the character is as demented as can be. You'd think that in this day and age that the Joker would involve himself in today's technology but he still insists on a car with a runway to hold onto as he sprays bullets into the crowd. Yes, this man so well-known to us Batman fans is going to be a tattoo on my shoulder someday next year. The ol' Joker will be holding a set of cards with his face as drawn by Jim Lee. Sara says it fits me. It's up to you to tell me no.

Note: The Joker did not kill Batman's parents. That pissed me off when it came to the first movie and how these writers can take something so beloved to us comic book fans all while ruining the mysteries that haunt for many issues.

One thing I hate about this time of year is seeing ads telling me I must buy things for people all in hopes that they'll love me more. Got news for you. I'd rather you love me for who I am and no laptop or DVD is going to save you from my evil clutches. You're stuck with me. Be it, black, white, brown, I am loved by a lot for my need to unleash hell that's kept in my mind.

In case you are planning on sending me anything, my sneaker size is 11.5. I have a large bust-size of over 46-inches. Pants are best at the 34-inch area because I like 'em baggy. No jewelry but I'm tempted to get a piercing for a diamond (Sara gave me a firm "NO!" on this). My preference in underwear is Calvin Klein boxer-briefs. No socks-have plenty. Nude pictures are always welcome. I like carrots. Teddy Grahams are nice, too.

Sara's getting money from me. It feels weird to do that for Christmas but it's the only way she can afford the Mac computer she now has. The payments are going to be pretty high. It does save me time at finding something because no girl should go without a gift or two when it comes to her boyfriend. Right? Am I right? Girls that say they are so happy with their boyfriends not getting them are called 1 thing:

Liars! Liars! Big fat fibbers! *Blows raspberry*

I'll get Sara something. No diamonds this year. My gym membership and car insurance ripped a lot out of me this month. The 3-year anniversary is coming up next February so I'll probably be dwelling more on that. I told Sara this and even she agrees that it's never felt that long. First day I met her, I still remember what sneakers I wore, how she answered her door, and when she took me to her favorite restaurant.

Girls, I've gotta ask. Males with a diamond in 1 ear. Yay or nay? Michael Jordan does it so why can't a weird white boy like me bring out his inner thug? Help me out, brown people, white people, and black people.

So, I'm outta here as I anticipate the new Halloween being released next week along with Blade Runner. I've seen neither movie but I love sci-fi and horror. Jon Waters (Hairspray, Cry Baby......) was given one of the original Friday the 13th hockey masks. When I read that, I got jealousy creeping all over my body. I've always wanted one. It's always the lucky perverted few that get all the perks. Happy twats all around.

1 comment:

Zuzu said...

If you're going to get a ring through something, for the nipple as opposed to the ear. I find it sexy, understated and far more useful than anything in the ear. You'll love the feeling of getting it pierced, or having it pierced and playing with it once it's healed up. It's a win-win. - Zu