Saturday, December 22, 2007

Time To Go

Seeing as I'm still not quite in the mood to do much here on Blogger, I'll make this quick.........

I'm not exactly the type that loves the Holidays thanks to the nasty amount of traffic I need to deal with every day due to work or just on a quick errand. It's just that I still appreciate or hope that there is love out there and that there are still people that drop gold coins into the Salvation Army kettle pots. You'd be surprised to know that I found it extremely interesting that Sara drops her change in them after visiting a grocery store. She's also cute to shower with because she always takes water in her mouth and then spits. Then again, I'm getting ahead of myself here because there are all sorts of things I find amusing about Sara.

There are people I will miss while I'm gone. Others, it feels like I've been pushed out. The year is about to end so new things pop up. For me, I've got my year end entry and then there will be thinking as to what I will do. Will I stay with my job for longer than 3-5 more months? Do I move to Indiana? Stick with Blogger or just quit blogging altogether?

So, I hope all good things come for you. I can be vicious at times but I'm really as sweet and safe as Sara finds me. My idea of a great Christmas is reminiscing over being a kid but enjoying the body of being an adult. Ignore the conservatives and give a little oral under the mistletoe instead of the usual. Happy Holidays and may all twats be soothed.

1 comment:

Zuzu said...

Happy Holidays!!! - Zuzu