Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Time For Beer

"The rearview mirror is smaller than the windshield, and so few people are looking toward the future and don't have as much perspective of the past."

-Feist's dad

I found that quote last week and wrote it down. It's one of my favorites that comes along the lines of my favorite poems, ".....and nobody knows it but me." What impresses me most is how the songwriter, Feist, wrote this down as well after reading a list of her dad's quotes. When you find something good, it's always best to keep it with you in whatever way you can.

Okay, I'm just going to blurt it out. I'm depressed. I'm very fucking depressed as this has been coming on slowly all week. I hate it and how everything I think about has to be about negativity. All I can think about is how much I hate how my parents do nothing with their lives, that Sara has lost interest in me, my manager sees me as an idiot (I accidently pushed a button that stopped productivity), and how much I miss having that one reliable friend nearby to lay things on. You see, all would be good if my best friend was still alive and I didn't have to rely on letting things out here on Blogger.

It's weird how I read a girl's feelings on her ex-boyfriend's suicidal thoughts. Whoo! Some people really let out some shit in their blogs that make me wonder why I am suddenly nodding along with them. You'd think I shouldn't feel this way but all I can see is my bad points. Even in the gym, all I could think about was just curling up underneath my new comforter and disappearing away for many, many hours.

I'll be gone this weekend. While the main thing has to do with seeing Sara, I also have to remember to pick up my cell phone. There is no way I can leave behind a $400 phone where a party is supposed to happen this weekend. There is also no way I am driving just over an hour with no phone to call for help if my luck continues to fuck things up. The way things are going, you'd think I'd dial up Eric Clapton and have him sing 'Layla' instead of getting actual help. Frozen by a song that kept him off-guard. Footage at 11.

So, I'm just too out of it to really care about making a good enough entry in the lines of anyone wondering what I am thinking about. It's the Holidays. You should be depressed while the zombies walk around with shopping bags that only add up to debt up to their eyeballs. I don't like myself when I get this way. Happy twats all around.

No comments: