Sunday, December 2, 2007

You Have Me For Donut

"So, your tits are okay?"

-Me (My mum showed me a paper from the doctor that stated her being breast cancer free. This is my response that had her laughing.)

Jolly good day! Some might not think so due to the weather we've faced since Saturday morning. If you've been paying attention to the weather in news, you should know that the midwest got hit hard by ice and even some snow. Nowhere near as bad as Colorado's 38-inches of snow. It's just that the whole city here got covered in ice thanks to the freezing rain that came around 10am. What would normally have a lot of people out shopping brought about quiet streets. Guess who went out anyway?

But today, besides my mum finding out she's breast cancer free, was nice even if work early in the morning took a bit out of me. As soon as I got home, I slept til late afternoon. Nothing makes you realize more sleep is needed when the dog is snoring as loud as possible.

What I'm still so shocked about is the company I work for. It's amazing! Those that volunteered to come in today at 8am set out to do the usual tiring craziness of work. Fine. What shocked me was how nice we were treated afterwards. Orange juice, nice donuts, and a free t-shirt bearing the company's logo and 'P.R.I.D.E.' on the back. It meant a lot to see the managers serving us, those insane enough to turn up so early on a Sunday. Felt like years since I've had a donut, knowing how critical I am about what I put in me. Lemon cream does make it all worthwhile, though. If the company allows me to take a vacation on my own time and lets me be me, I am damn proud to turn up at work. This isn't for everyone because you've gotta be in shape to do what we do. No wimps allowed.

Ah, but sleep. Oh, so good to feel tired enough to catch up on the lack of it for being so nervous about this morning. It wasn't til 4am that I finally found myself drifting off only to wake up a little over 2 hours later. Satellite TV, little dog, and Mellencamp's 'Pink Houses' playing on VH1Classic made it much easier to mentally prepare myself.

As for the bed, tonight will be the first night my naked body will get to enjoy such nice sheets. They're organic and the cover to the mattress is allergin-free. At over $300, this better be worth it all. A few more pillows to match and I'll be done. 5-Pound Phooey gave me a seal of approval by belching loud in my face. Gonna be a long December.

The shopping came and went. A 1997 movie I only caught a little bit of but have been obsessed with it since I heard about it, Kama Sutra, was found. You don't know how many times I forgot to buy it, be it Best Buy or Borders. Of course, it's a little bit of a creativity taken view on the life of an Indian princess. You know them well, brown people. A lot of my friends find them ugly but I have always held a certain love of Indians, especially those with pierced noses. You don't want to know how many times I watched Bend It Like Beckham just to see Keira Knightley and her Indian friend (went on to E.R.).

I'm hoping Kama Sutra can get my mojo working. Sara was complaining to me that I had a low sex drive on my last visit to Indiana. Is the cold making me not see how wonderful it is to bend a girl and boink her silly? The first night, I did get claw marks all along my back. Sara tends to do that during missionary. Do I see you imagining such a thing? Sometimes, I just like sex to be soft and slow but Sara's more into hard and crazy. Blood? Semen? Pussy fluids? It's all got to come out or the sex aint worth it.

So, I'm outta here as I tell you how weird it is to be wearing a thick hooded sweatshirt as I type this. I've become so used to this abnormal heat that being cold is kind of alien to my skin. 5-Pound Phooey, my little dog that has not had a walk since Friday night, has been threatening me with violence if a chance to check on her p-mail messages is not provided soon. Why do I always get the psychos? Happy twats all around.

No comments: