Thursday, December 6, 2007

Superbad

"Lightning strikes all that is evil.
teaching us to love for goodness' sake."

-'Loved By the Sun' by Jon Anderson

Amazing how I can just suddenly feel so good. Last night was not fun, not fun at all. My problem was that I couldn't see anything good about my life by only looking at anything that was negative. I was a mess. Let's just leave it at that.

Yes, I did have that beer last night.

I'm not sure where Illinois's balls went. As soon as it became known that we will be getting 3-inches of snow, every newscenter went nuts at telling us to prepare ourselves. Please. 3-inches is nothing and nor should it be anything to anyone out there. The roads clear up fast with that small amount of snow. Hell, we lived through those 17-inches dumped on us near Valentine's Day. Remember that? It's hard for me because I remember sending our little late-Ellie-Mae into the maze I made for all 5 Yorkshire Terriers we had at the time. Imagine being inches tall but coming across that kind of snow just to take a dump. We humans have it good. Small dogs be pissing in the wind.

Even as I look out the window as I type this, I have zero fear. For me, I can easily drive in the snow thanks to a very good eye-hand-coordination. You can also add in my ability to move very fast in getting control. A few times, I have been known to slide a little but I always got control back even under the influence of bad brakes. This reminds me that I have to memorize Sara's car's good/bad points in driving because I do the driving til February. If she reaches 6 months and no seizure, driving priviledges come back! Hooray! Everyone gets ice cream and I no longer have to endure being yelled at for going the wrong way (her directions....*ahem*).

Want to know my personal little thing I am finding I like more and more? Bed Bath & Beyond or various other places where women tend to congregate in large masses. It's the smell when you walk in there! Due to my allergies and very good sense of smell, it matters to me. The usual male places where peanuts and unwashed asses just doesn't appeal to me. Take me to Bed Bath & Beyond or Linen & Things just to help me pick out new bedding stuff. It's weird how I find myself liking this kind of thing after being very, very afraid to venture in.

Of course, that meant I went again, to Bed Bath & Beyond, that is. 1 of 2 allergen pillows are needed. 2 are for my bed while a 3rd will be picked up soon to take to Sara's in replacing the one I leave there. Yes, it kind of is a short weekend sleepover where 2 people cast off their clothes. I'm just so in love with the special allergen pillow and how there are moments where I feel as if I can drift off so easily. Sleep is very important to people that work out. That's a tip. Write that down, kids.

But have you noticed a certain kind of shopper in Bed Bath & Beyond? There were women in there. Well, no surprise there but I got this huge feeling of loneliness where they don't have anyone to sleep with. I guess there are some women that want to build up their bed or bedroom while others hit the bars in hopes of being bent over and taken after splitting a pitcher or 2. I dunno. I'm leaning towards the lonely girls walking the aisles with new pillow cases more so than the ones squatting in an alley after closing time. I'll always prefer women that haunt bookstores, though, even if most girls I've met tend to be from my gym.

Oh, and I'm fucked! Sara got the Mac for Christmas so now I have to come up with some sort of gift that shows how well I know her. I know, I know. It's just that the craziness of the Holidays at work with trying to figure out something to put under the tree has me in a dizzy. To me, a gift is more about showing that I know her and what she likes. Fuck being about spending money to show things. That's just wrong. For her birthday, Sara got diamond earrings, something I thought would be a very big surprise. Ever seen the look on a girl's face after opening a small box where things will suddenly sparkle? Sara never wears the same earrings over and over but those ended up on her ears 4 days straight.

What to get a girl.........gotta think. Money's not much of an issue since I have more than I know what to do with. I'm horrible at picking out what she likes but I did sense a tremble in her wanting a leather jacket. When Sara came here, she showed interest in wanting one. "Too expensive" was what came out of her mouth. I've yet to say those words.

We will not discuss work. It's okay but the Holidays bring about a lot of the bad sides in people. Just today, I got hit on the head by a large rolled up carpet and had to tell everyone that I was okay. 2 people apologized over and over as if I'm going to turn into a mental case where everyone's gonna get taken out. I've played football. I've broken my foot and played both games of a doubleheader in baseball. A giant rolled up carpet is nothing. I've had all the skin on both palms rubbed off thanks to sliding down a rope. Bring it on.

In my curiosity of this dominant and submissive fetish that Sara has, I've taken it upon myself the task of reading Susan Wright's 'To Serve And Submit.' It's just a fictional account of a woman taken from home to be trained as a slave. Now, I've said it over and over that I have a hard time with making a woman my sexual toy so it's possible I can get a small tinkling as to what is so sexy about this. Yes, there are times where I can see why a woman bent over and taken from behind suddenly as being majorly perverted fun. Who doesn't? You're in the kitchen baking cookings and then find yourself propped up on the table as his dick slides in and out while he holds your panties to the side. Don't forget that you have guests that Holiday day. Mom doesn't quite see it necessary to fornicate near the pastries.

Maybe I'll learn a thing or two. Just remember that I've had a majority of my teachings at the hands of nuns. There is that science thing as well. I'm not for causing pain so I'd have a hard time just sliding my dick in without making sure she's wet. Really. I like her like I like my meat, easy to tear and awfully wet.

Bad. I know.

So, to end this, I'm also at that stage where I do my year-end entry. For those of you that are virgins to my thinking, I do a very long entry going over the year that was. My picks on movies, music, sex, and various events that happened to me. Who could forget when Sara's dad caught his daughter giving me head? That's why I'm not going into a discussion over the movie, Superbad. It's soooooooooooooooo good. Must see for 2 reasons: 2 ugly geeks tell each other "I love you" and McLovin. McLovin is a character I will never ever forget because it was played with genuine dorkiness as only a true geek could, trying to buy booze with a fake I.D. and ends up spending the evening in the back of a cop car BUT still gets laid. Great movie and will be on my list of faves to recommend. Happy twats all around.

1 comment:

Zuzu said...

How did I miss that Sara has sub fantasies!? Here's some erotica she might like: http://www.kaylasniche.com/stories.html