Monday, December 17, 2007

WhySoSerious?

"When the bullet hits the bone...."

-'Twilight Zone' by Golden Earring

There's something in the air as I consider it beautiful how a female audience member on Oprah asked the guest doctor if she could be allergic to her boyfriend's semen. I'd stand up and take away all those gasps from various people that cannot believe that a woman swallows by asking something, too. If, say, I get the shits after licking my girlfriend's flower, is there something wrong with me or her? We're all fucked.

Why does a doctor wear scrubs while sitting there with Oprah anyway?

It's been a rather nostalgic day for me. When things get bad (as I was feeling about missing out on work for Sunday morning), my mind tends to go loopy. Laying there in bed with a massive boner on soft sheets just begs me to hit the 'puter for some major dealings with all I love. Who else must see G.I.Joe commercials in order to get their fix?

It's very much so that I consider myself mildly retarded. How else do you explain this blog? Youtube had me addicted quite a bit today as I watched a few of those amazing 80's videos that had me dancing around the room as a kid. While I may not have understood what was going on, it was those sounds that kept me entranced. I wanted to come dancing with The Kinks, visit the Twilight Zone with Golden Earring, and admit that I sure as hell want you, Human League. There is something lacking in how MTV is today with all those reality shows. How many remember falling asleep to music instead of staring at the fake tits on Heidi from The Hills?

Yes, work has become hell. It's one week and hours til Christmas and all are gone grumpy. No sugar plums to be inserted in bellies. We be working, yo. That's why I've spent so much time watching old creative music videos. They, they spin me around as the boy takes a tennis racket to mimic a guitar jam before throwing it into a mirror. 3 girls dressed in leather do a very nice choreographed dance just before inserting truth serum into our captured hero. As much as I do enjoy the occasional booty break down in a rap video, creativity rules. You can be something without spending time in prison and walking up to the camera holding your lunch money. I've got more money than you and I don't fucking brag.

You want the truth? It's cold and I miss Sara. Sad, huh? I'm certainly not whipped or on some sort of leash. I just like being with her and especially enjoy bedding her. You should see Sara when she's so tired after work. It's almost like a horrible chore for her to get her clothes off and her naked ass under the sheets. I'm the one that giggles but it's not because of farts. It's because even in the dark you can see her smile as I place a certain something between her ass cheeks.

Question I just came up with all of a sudden: Summer, what's your actual workout?

Oh, and for all of fans of Batman, the new trailer for The Dark Knight Returns was put up on the 'Net. The Joker looks fantastic! He's demented and looking devilishly scary, something that Jack Nicholson's lacked. You just don't fuck with someone that has no problem putting you in a body bag.

So, I leaveth you here as my creativity has been zapped by large materials carried over and over by yours truly. I'm tired. 5 full days of this hell are all that is left before I get my naked butt underneath some nice sheets and see if Sara can guess whether that's my finger or something else. Being a kid trapped in a body built for sin can be a good thing. Depends on the girl, too, I guess. She's in if she reads comic books and spanks. Happy twats all around.

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

My workout now is just running.

If you saw that picture of the sunset in my last entry, I try to run that bridge twice a week.

I say try because I haven't succeeded the past couple weeks because my sinuses have been really fucked up and I can't fully run it unless I can breathe properly.

So under normal, healthy circumstances, I'd do the brodge twice a week, run my neighborhood (quick run, like 10-15 minutes) once a week, and 30 minutes of jump rope once a week (but this one is more infrequent).

I'm going to take up yoga again soon because I missed it, all the huffing and puffing and sweating; and especially the muscles I got from doing it.

You know what I meant to ask you in the last email I sent, What is that abs exercise you mentioned before that you taught Sara? It sounds interesting.