Friday, November 30, 2007

If It's Good For the Goose....

"I don't know what you've been told but Eskimo pussy is mighty cold."

-Unknown

I've been scratching my head for the same reason as you, those bikini candid pictures of Jennifer Love Hewitt. When did Baily's Sara let herself go like that!?!

Of all the nights a small amount of stomach flu had to happen, when I was about to venture out to talk shit with the deaf guy I work with. Since he's worked there for 10 years, I'd be able to catch up on rumors, gossip, and trivial shit about everyone he's come into contact with. Would have been great, too. Bowling, a little beer drinking, and being able to relax before my big shopping experience tomorrow.

Yeah, it all reminds me of the movie, Old School, when Frank the Tank turns down a beer bong because he and his new wife are going to Bed Bath & Beyond. I'll be in there as well thanks to a bonus and oodles of money to help me sleep. Oh, new pillows! I'm going to spoil myself rotten all while already having bought the comforter. Have I given you a softer more feminine side of me or what? You should thank 2 ladies for that, my mom and Sara. Sara gave me the urge to really update my need for sleep after workouts. Luxurious sheets have helped tremendously even if various......uh.........fluids have erupted onto them.

Weird. In this house last night, I was watching that documentary on the evils of Wal-Mart. My dad was in his room watching a nudie movie. Shouldn't it be the other way around? Well, let me tell ya that the documentary sure as hell grabbed me in how Wal-Mart does business. A toy from its Chinese factory where people work 14-hour days is made for less than 75 cents only to be sold at Wal-Mart for close to $15. There is more than evil growing in that place where its CEO makes over $29 million but barely donates a cent to charity. What does it take for people to see how wrong Wal-Mart is? It's almost like watching Michael Moore's Sicko but still feeling good about health care.

I'm here for this weekend but Sara's will be for the next. She's throwing her first apartment party and I want to see how it all goes down. Does her roommate clean up after herself? Does the cat make an appearance around strangers or stay under the bed? Since I don't have to drive, can I have more than 3 beers this time? Will it all end up as one large orgy where everyone wakes up with an orgasmic hangover? There's a Christmas tree up so might there be mistletoe?

Finished that book where various female writers play with women that have an inner beast inside. Werewolves or tigers, pretty much all women can behave like that when you bed them the right way. I'm a lion when it comes to Sara making me mad. Just ask her when I hate it how she takes the dominant spot. 200 pounds does not lay there quietly.

What I found fascinating was reading one of the female writer's description of anal sex. It comes about because the woman/tiger cannot become pregnant all thanks to inner blood demon accidently devoured. Long story short. There's a possibility that she'll kill all her bodyguards and lover if an orgasmic turn makes her lose control. Being eaten alive? Literally? Gives a great excuse to give the ol' brown eye a plunge.

I've never had anal sex so I wouldn't know how good/bad or intense it can be. I'll admit to a curiosity here and there but no obsession. Does it feel smoother than pussy? How slow do you thrust? Sara will not allow this. Fingers are fine but cock is too thick for anal. There is an understanding to this because just my little finger was hard enough to get in there. How the fuck do all of you do it!?! Assholes are tight but I can get why people do it. Pussy does, every now and then, get a little boring to explore. Taboo things feel naughty so the blood inside tends to flow faster. In other words, you are a bad girl but it feels so good to have a big hard dick up yo' ass.

So, with all that in mind, I must flutter off to make my list for tomorrow's shopping experience. Stomach's okay for now. Money's all loaded up. The little dog has been walked til tomorrow. No work til Sunday morning. Saturday is all mine and I'm gonna sleep well. I'm gonna need a beer or I'll sound like the girlyness in me has been allowed to speak. Happy twats all around.

No comments: