Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I Love Pussy, Too!

"Ya know, it's always at this time that I wonder if turkeys will suddenly rise up and suddenly overtake us for all the genocide/slaughter that we do to them each year. A bird with a big butt is not something to be taken lightly when it comes to negotiations during such a thing. Mark my words."

-Me

Windy. Rainy. Those are two words you'll need to know when it comes to today. It rained all fucking day and this is further shown by the pond's large overflow of water up to the bridge. 5-Pound Phooey and I walk over that daily with barely anything to notice. Now, I could drop my hand down and watch ripples.

Work was work. Nothing major since the bad weather and the fact that everyone showed up had me leaving earlier. Yesterday was hell so it was nice to leave into the night's nasty rain much earlier than usual. Occasionally, I watch it from the docks, a place you'll find me muttering to myself.

So, without further ado, what am I thankful for...........

1). My amazing health. Very rarely do I get sick. Nothing but a cold is all I get but it's always a bad one to the point that I should be in bed. People scoff at this when I mention a 'cold' keeps me from performing. Mind you, I function just fine with other ailments and even worked out with a broken foot. It's no wonder I absolutely hate colds but would welcome a hangover or something else where boogers keep me from being able to sleep. Down with boogers and snot!

2). Parents. I read at a constant rate how so many bloggers hate their parents. Mine are genuine and take into account my future. Sure, I have issues with them but they've allowed me to be me. If I suddenly turned gay or decided that being goth was for me, my mother would just get used to it eventually. I'd love to see her react to me wearing eye shadow, though, since my parents can be fun.

3). Blogger. My thoughts, frustrations, and issues are laid out here for anyone to read. I'm an open book for judgement by y'all. Sometimes, it all makes me look like a mess. Aren't we all on bad days? There will be a time for me to quit, though.

4). Sara. Wouldn't dare forget the girl that has helped me become a much better person. When I look back, I could swear that I was a mess back then. Sara's helped me rethink my personal style and to explore things more sexually, namely get some damn dirty fantasies. Most guys are afraid to even mention something dirty to their girlfriends but mine's all about showing me it all. No one I know has a girlfriend that will ask how he feels about an orgy, threesomes, or whether he wants to see her asshole. Be open and be fun in bed.

5). My new job. Of course, I have issues with it but I like it so much better than my old one. I cannot believe how much I put up with because it is so nice not being on edge around a nasty boss, idiotic co-workers, and people that have no respect for others. This place has afforded me a lifestyle where I can spoil Sara a little bit more. While I could do without the guy that poops his pants, I'd take him over my old stinky co-worker any day. Could smell him many aisles away. That's not good.

6). Push-ups. Want to get rid of a cold very fast? Want to tighten up your triceps? A good set of 100 push-ups will get yo' body back into it.

7). Sara's big bed. I fall asleep. I fall asleep very, very well. So well, that Sara says I snore big time. Funny how these times are when I feel more rested upon waking up.

8). Bald-O. Called him up 2 days ago. One of the best feelings is of knowing you are missed and need to get your tiny white ass down there to drink beer all while talking about how there is only one man so obsessed with sticking his finger up a girl's ass that Sara finds this so funny. Got it all?

9). My sexual desires. I've been on a roll lately in bedding Sara. As with everything, we still have issues but things have also been good. I've learned to dominate a little more by holding her down on the bed or up against the wall. Sometimes, I'll flip her over and fuck her doggy style when she least expects it. Why did it take so long for me to realize the power in this body that needs to be used? Some girls need this to make them wetter. I get bitten a lot, too, but it's clear that the taboo event of receiving a blowjob while she's peeing is hot. Women get bored sitting there, just sayin'.

10). 5-Pound Phooey. My little partner in crime is more than just a little dog. She's a pocket full of attitude that can snuggle right next to me during her nap. Hell, 5-Pound Phooey was very respectful of Sara during her nap that she said hi with a gentle lick on the nose after chewing out a dog on her walk prior. It's no wonder wet rainy days are fun when I get above her and pull her ears with my mouth.

That's all for today. Ladies, enjoy dodging intrusive questions from family members on when you are going to marry the man you are living in sin with. Guys, stop ignoring the girls when football is on or make sure Grandpa is wearing pants at the table. Life goes on as I wish I had a larger family. Happy twats all around.

No comments: