Thursday, November 15, 2007

She's Like A Mist

"I'm a dream girl bereft of dreams. So it's obvious, isn't it? If I can't believe in mine, I'll have to be in yours."

-Luna in 'Do It Yourself' by Uwe Ommer

I've been racking my brain for the past few days on whether I've read Stephen King's 'The Mist.' Was it one of his many short stories I read way back in middle school or high school? Could it be in the collection where 1 short story absolutely horrified me and quite possibly made me think that there is a boogeyman that can hide within shadows? It doesn't really matter. I'll just get the damn book containing 'The Mist' and read it to be sure. That's how I deal with things according to Sara. Buy it and get it out of my head.

Today, I had one of those days where it could have been worse in whatever I did throughout. Work went a little bit later than usual. No big deal but I hate driving home with the night now so dark. Slutwatcher was in the locker room packing up to leave so no talking to someone that amuses me. Along comes drama, in that my ex-best friend gone religious nuts comes back after a 3 year absence. If it aint been found, they'll eventually all come back to me.

MR. Remember him? It's been a while so here's the short version. Wild child with an addiction to weed loses himself to brainwashings at various camps and turns majorly religious. I'm not joking in any way. MR really freaked me the fuck out by spending his evenings reading the bible and growing a beard to make himself look like a homeless Amish person. For all the problems that I had with MR (stinginess, annoying, can't get a clue, and so on....), he was a loyal guy. In some ways, I was so jealous of how he lost his virginity in high school while I was heavily in guilt over the fact that I turned down sex with my girlfriend. Where was the After School Special for me?

Well, MR was in my gym talking to one of the personal trainers thanks to hurting his wrist. I would have joked about all that being a result of jacking off so much while reading about his Lawrd only to most likely get a face full of sad Christianity. Ugh. This is the guy that told me he would propose marriage to a girl on the first date if he found her worthy. Ugh again. Let's just say that this religious nut has given up a life of fun all to look ugly and roam the world to avoid looking at females. C'mon, we all know your bodies invite sinful ways. Sara's eyes would light up over that.

I'm not happy if MR starts training in my gym. I cuss, fuck, and enjoy my time to myself where I know the rules of how to talk in a place like that. You don't take up too much time by insisting on chatting. MR can almost make you feel forced to start a conversation that will never end by continuously asking question after question. All I keep wanting to shout out is why he lost his mind. MR used to be fun. Hell, he once had sex with a very pretty girlfriend back in high school that just so happened to be the type I am into now, a biter and free-spirit. This bothers me a lot and just might ruin my concentration during my workouts.

What else............*ponders*

Since Slutwatcher is out of the conversation all due to leaving the gym as I got in, I could go on about a few college friends (1 bartends) but that'll be boring because we just laugh over comic books. Work was long and annoying thanks to the Holiday season kicking up. Explosives and Christmas trees is how I see things at work these days. Nobody wants to deal with that drunken uncle that seems to always need Tinker Toys taken out of his rear when 'experimenting' during times alone in the bedroom.

Got 2 new photography books. Why is it that this time of year is the best time to put up erotic photos? I get that their being expensive makes it a possible gift giving thing but I'm not sure how I'd feel if my mother placed Peter Gorman's 'Naked In Apartment 7' in my stocking. I'd be thankful for the sight of beautiful naked women but that's not something my mother should send my way.

So, I found Uwe Ommer's 'Do It Yourself' and Mike Figgis's 'The 4 Dreams Of Miss X'. The first is basically a photographer giving digital cameras to various women to take pictures of themselves. There would be no one telling her what to do when posing nude. Just her and a camera in whatever setting she feel comfy in. I must say that as soon as I started thumbing through 'Do It Yourself,' I was impressed and in love with how these women could be so welcoming in showing their bodies. Not only do these unknown women take good care of themselves but they're silly and having fun while doing it. That's always been key with me. Why can't girls smile? You're naked! Have fun! If you're gonna show your pussy and tits, make a big deal out of it. I'm still going to make it known that the second best thing is seeing the various apartments and bathrooms because I'm always curious as to what excites/interests girls in their decorations.

'The 4 Dreams Of Miss X' is basically one big ad for the undie giant, Agent Provocateur. You girls should know 'em, expensive panties and bras. While shopping with Sara, I let it slip that I thought Victoria's Secret's bras and panties were cheap. No, no, no. I was then dragged into the mall's Victoria's Secret and shown a $45 bra. Yikes! Agent Provocateur costs even more but you'll only know that if you live in London. This comes from someone that used to love studying fashion thanks to loving Calvin Klein and Ralph Lauren. Go ahead, ask me to drop my pants and I will show you my Calvins anytime.

As for the girls in 'The 4 Dreams.....,' there is one you'll know easily, Kate Moss. I've had a crush on her for years so there is no issue with me seeing her walk down stairs in black panties. The other two I have no clue as to who they are but 2 pictures are very sexy. Women's eyes and panties hugging her ass just right fit into what I enjoy seeing. Too bad I can't enjoy the fantasy of walking around in my undies so balls are easily visible. Sara has a roommate, one that is very scared of boys.

So, I leaveth you here. My mind is all over the place thanks to a very stimulating day, visually and scary. I'm afraid that I'll get slowly depressed as the night comes on much too fast for my tastes. While the air is nicely cold, it's just not fun to see that no one else is as crazy as I am to walk a little dog in the park. Happy twats all around.

No comments: