Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Kids In Da Pants?

"It's all about the element of surprise when being the proud owner of some darklings in your pants."

-Me

I'm guessing that I will be the first to say this. After having to read various entries by bloggers, I have come to the conclusion that I am quite possibly the only person not to have shit his pants. Yo, what's up with that?

We have a guy at work that gives me quite a few laughs every now and then. The simple reason is that on 2 occasions this guy has dropped a load in his pants. I'm not kidding. This is something new to me because I thought I'd have faced it completely when it came to people emitting foul odors. Sweat? Been there and could smell my co-worker many aisles away. Urine? Drunk girls cannot wipe. Farts? I'm a guy and all guys know guys that fart. But shit? Damn, it's all about me wondering if he makes squishy sounds while walking.

So, I must say to all of you that are traveling to meet up with parents over Thanksgiving that you should take the time and have fun with it. Having sex in various states could make it a whole lot better. Just sayin'. I mean, whoever is forced to drive long hours on the interstate should be allowed some kind of incentive by pulling over for some much needed roadhead (Sara's idea, by the way). Just lean back and adjust the seat til for him to get his pecker out. Ladies can lay back on the hood or be fucked against a tree. The truly crazy would pull into a suburb and fuck in an unknown person's yard. Beats waiting in line at the airport, no?

To be honest, I was kind of scared when Sara mentioned, as a joke, giving me roadhead. Nice idea but my parents installed in me to be extremely careful on driving the interstate. How my girlfriend was able to give me a handjob while driving is beyond me. Getting sucked off while driving takes a bit more concentration so I may lose it when I squirt on the steering wheel or even in her mouth. Not good to pull up to the parents' house and insist on kleenex right then and there. Even parents might not think it's 'hair gel' anymore.

Work took a bit more out of me tonight when we stayed later than usual. Loved the second wind I got but hated how I could see the night's sky. It's just not my thing to see when driving home because it feels like I'll have to be ready for work tomorrow already.

Things were mighty heavy and this is known by the large pump I'm getting in my back muscles. Love the new body as it improves each week. Hate the tiredness. Yes, there are moments I stand there looking at the muscles new harder look as I step into the bathtub. What the hell has happened to me? Could sex get any better when I pin Sara to the bed with even stronger arms? The weird thing is she hates muscles but enjoys having a guy dominate her majorly. It's one or the other and I like feeling physically strong.

As for my 'homework,' I'm still reading that book Sara loaned me. Here and there, I'll wonder how people come up with sexual fantasies like this. I mean, these are by real people and edited by Sara's favorite sex researcher (she sent a picture to show me being bitten). The one that comes to mind is a husband sending his wife into a rest stop off a highway. This is a male rest stop and the stall's doors have holes in them.

You see where I'm getting at? Glory holes? Oh, every man's fantasy, to find a hole, stick his penis in, and find amazing wet ecstasy from a woman's mouth. The wife will work with many, many men at once by stroking some off as she sucks another. What gets the guy even hotter is knowing a guy that's just taken a long piss just suddenly puts it into the hole to be sucked off. I've yet to come across a girl that would suck my cock right after I've pissed. Play with, yes. Sucked, no. Sara has no interest in 'water sports' of any type, thankfully.

There's plenty more fantasies to read and, no, I'm not judging. It's just that a lot of these things are not my cup of tea. I don't think any of my friends are into this sort of stuff. There is Bald-O and his hopes to one day stick his finger up a girl's butt. I'm sure he'll smell it and inhale that almighty aroma of ass. Why doesn't he just stick it up his own?

So, I'm outta here as I rest off a long workday. No deaf guy. No goofiness. It's just us in the muck and my friend's need to make me laugh by making bodybuilder pose-downs. Girls can be fun. I'm getting bigger and they feel a need to point it out to me. Happy twats all around.

No comments: