Friday, November 2, 2007

It's When She's Got Balls

"Things fall apart, the centre cannot hold.......more anarchy is loosed upon the world. And what rough beast, its hour come around at last, slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?"

-Yeats

A bit of me is outraged. In an interview with Warren Buffet, he expressed disapproval about the tax system. Warren, the third richest man, is taxed at a rate of around 17 % while his secretary is forced a strong 30%. Keep in mind that he is a billionaire while she makes a rounded $60,000/year. Does this make you furious?

And then I read about Britney Spears's monthly spending today. Over $100,000 is spent on entertainment. Thousands of dollars for clothes but can't seem to find the time to buy panties. Remember the days when boys wanted a peek at the pussy or just to be her tampon? Long gone now. The thing that irritates me is that just $500 each month is spent on charity. Why do people support this piece of shit, Britney Spears?

Naw, I'm not going on a rant or anything. No time for all that since I'm a little bit tired out. Work, weather, and boogers. That reminds me that I should bring you all back into the world, the world seen through the eyes of BoogerBoy and his faithful sidekick, Kleenex Box as they ride around town putting their feet to the pavement in hopes of avoiding the dirty diapers people seem to toss out of their cars each day. The colder the weather gets, the more dirty diapers are placed outside for bird consumption.

Life is not easy when your best friend is a kleenex box. That's why I just go to work with an amusement to Sara sending me an email about how she loves it that I accidently left my grey sweatshirt in her apartment. What is it about women and their love of their mate's clothes? I'm not complaining at all because it is extremely sexy to see a girl completely naked except for the nice button down as she exits the room to pee or get juice. Angelina Jolie did it great in Mr. And Mrs. Smith.

Sara wears my clothes a lot. Most of the time, after sex, she'll pick up whatever I wore that is closest. Since my suitcase is in the corner, that's too far away. The floor is the place for whatever things were ripped off me in order to seduce the boy. Socks? Calvins? Pants? Shirts? All there to the right of the bed on the floor for her to wear after the inevitable event of peeing after sex, something all girls should do, by the way. You just cannot walk down the hallway naked when there is a roommate (one that never leaves the apartment, especially). I know because Sara told me that it would be rude of me to walk by the roommate naked. Penises can be very distracting as Veronica Mars would say.

But women and their man's clothes is always fun, especially if they can either be too big or fit nicely. It's not nice when she's too big because, let's face it, a woman that weighs more than the pickup truck is not cool. The curves of perky breasts accentuate the area in the chest portion of the button down (I have bigger boobs, though, so it's funny here) while the sweatshirt pretty much consumes her. Sara can wear my sweatshirts like a dress along with some t-shirts.

According to Sara, it's also about the smell. It's common knowledge that each of us smells a certain way. I wouldn't know my own scent but I can recognize Sara's easily. It's only when I stink of sweat that I take major action. Trust me. I'm huge on scent because it persuades me to a happier high. Strawberries are the biggest and easiest way to get me to notice while small hints of certain perfumes can make even an ugly old broad slightly sexy. It's just that it's so nice to be told that Sara's happiest when I leave clothes behind for her to sleep in.

Girlfriends smell me a lot. While Sara likes it that I've got a nice scent that's not mixed up in colognes, just smelly bodywashes, others liked me all over. For those that workout together, Kristan liked licking the sweat off me after a session in the gym. Mind you, this was a colder period of weather. Jen used to smell my Calvins because she wanted to know if I had a 'wet dream' when sleeping with her. Yeah, some girls like the smell of semen. Go figure. Sara just likes the smell of penis and, by golly, if it aint clean enough, she'll clean it for me. What a woman!

The funny thing is I truly did forget my sweatshirt. It wasn't til 3 nights ago that I was looking for it to sleep in during the cold. This Nike sweatshirt is so soft inside that I'd perish the thought of losing it. Of course, I realized instantly that it would be in Indiana being used by a girl wearing nothing but that. Women just love to wear clothes too many sizes big for bed. Hell, Sara put on my camouflage pants on my last visit. To put it bluntly, JUST my camouflage pants after sex. That's new. Deep knee bends! Squats!

To be fair, yes, I have had a girlfriend that wanted me to wear her clothes. Don't all of us guys face those big eyes that hope to dress us up and see us flutter around the room in a dress? That is impossible for me. My tits are bigger than 99% of my girlfriends,' my back is impossible for any kind of top or bra, I have no ass that would accentuate for a lack of anything because everything is already big, this dick is large with gigantic balls for best friends forever, and my feet are big thanks to long toes that make you wonder if I hang upside down at night. The look on a girl's face is priceless when she even tries to insist I wear her clothes only to be told a very firm 'no.' Event tickle torture won't work because it just gives me the giggles. So don't try anything funny.

So, I'm outta here as I need to just say something that'll end this entry. The pictures on the photo CD are not working for now so I'm going to seek outside help. I'm hoping things are a lot better once I pick up a Canon digital tomorrow at Best Buy. Do you think I'll have problems in this area as well? I'm pathetic but I want to show you what I'm talking about all while not bitching about work or going into a long debate with another female on the fact that I love my Air Jordan sneakers no matter how weird they look to her. Happy twats all around.

1 comment:

Samantha Duncan said...

Good for Britney Spears; she's contributing to the economy.