Sunday, November 18, 2007

My House

"Winter's coming. The ladybugs keep wanting to come home."

-Me

Not exactly a very happyish day. Our city got its statistics straight when it comes to our homeless problem. It's high, real high. According to the reporter, the main issue is on affordable housing because of the students taking up so many apartments. There is nothing funny to say about this.

The one thing that bugged the hell out of me is the person interviewed on her homelessness. She's a woman with 3 kids all by different fathers. Idiot. This is not about color but I'm growing tired of people producing kids when they don't have jobs that can afford them such a lifestyle. Yeah, it's also kind of typical here, black and can't spell. As much as it was mean for the reporter to end the segment with the door closing (It said "Welcome To Ur Home"), it's the plain truth that idiots somehow continue to be parasites. "Think before you fuck" mean anything to you?

So, I'm a bit grumpy. Big fucking deal. It's my goddamn blog where I tell it like it is. Wonder why your kids are growing up as whores? Look at their toys and underwear. Thongs for 10-year-olds!?! Toys where the main idea is to look good!?! Kids bringing guns to school only to be made to look like heroes as more kids copy!?! Parents pretending to be a girl's friend, tricking her, and then causing this depressed girl to kill herself!?! Kids are too fat!?! Ever been out to eat and feel the need to get into an argument with a teen or adult that treats the waitress horribly bad!?! Since when does a kid need a cell phone!?! I never got lost or had a molester try to tickle my pickle.

While reading today's paper, I took notice to an address located nearby this house. Mind you, this is the section that tells of the bad stuff happening in this town. Nearby, a kid brought a gun to my old high school. I've seen this kid because I walk by his house with 5-Pound Phooey. Remember when I said that their are a bunch of black teens that sit on the porch and stare at me when I walk by without my shirt on? Well, one of them is the kid with the gun. Probably thinks I'm gay because I walk a little dog while showing off the arms.

The point is that I feel kids and teens get off too easy these days. Parents don't have time to discipline nor do they feel they can. Spanking? Gawd, I got a lot of it and I think it's gone like today's wind. When kids watch shows on MTV like Cribs or Sweet Sixteen, I think they get the feeling that this is all for them. Parents should bow down and give them everything while being too tired to say no. That's my feeling, at least.

So, that's all I have to say. I'm bored with blogging and keep feeling like I'm having to force myself here. Just tell me I'm a racist prick that hates kids. Happy twats all around.

No comments: