Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Pride And An Idiot

"During the Democratic debate Tuesday night, Senator Joe Biden criticized Republican Rudy Giuliani, saying that 'there's only three things he mentions in a sentence: a noun, a verb, and 9/11.' Giuliani later responded, saying, 'Joe Biden sucks 9/11/'"

-Seth Myers on Saturday Night Live

Am I the only male willing to sacrifice what is left of his masculine soul all for the opportunity to walk into Best Buy and get his hands on the new special edition of Pride & Prejudice? Oh, lordy! Do I smell the weirdness within me to admit enjoyment in seeing Keira Knightley's portrayal of Jane Austin's Elizabeth? Perish the thought! I loved this movie so much that the added special features will be considered to be added butter on my strudel.

Today would be considered as my first real day back from Indiana. Yesterday, I was just too tired from all the excitement of coming back and finding myself alone. No estrogen, just me with a small dog growling at me for her daily 'walkie.'

To you, it all might begin with seeing foot on your own carpet. For me, it's gotta be going to work, hitting the gym, and walking a spoiled rotten dog. It's no wonder my body burns calories so fast. 8pm is my only time to actually feel my day is done and I can rest. If my right foot's latest soreness will allow it, I'll go up and down the steps to carry laundry. Every boy loves freshly scrubbed undies for keeping his scrotum nice and secure.

Lots of stuff happened in Indiana. Of course, I already mentioned how Sara and I just suddenly decided to come here for her to meet my parents. That took place in a diner as I did a pro's versus con's debate within my head. It would be nice to show someone things she's never seen around my already insane mind. The park, for Sara, would be new. My house, obviously, would be new. Parents? Yeah, I'd love to show them whom I've been sleeping with for almost 3 years just so they can give me their approval about this living in sin thingee that keeps me up all night.

While here, Sara helped me decide on bedding, something that matches and speaks me. In other words, what colors help with an oversexed spoiled fool with muscles? A blue Nautica top, of course! Underneath will be luxurious fabrics to help the naked boy sleep well when he has morning wood only a young lass can help cure. One set of sheets has been bought. The rest will be picked up soon enough. Women are amazing when it comes to picking out bedding because sleep, while somewhat important to boys because sex is far more, just so happens to also need to be a place to look good in it. Blue eyes with an expensive blue cover may cure my slumber blues.

My dog, 5-Pound Phooey, loved Sara. When I left her to walk her while Sara took a nap, it was when I came back that had me laughing. As soon as I walked into my room where Sara was sleeping, 5-Pound Phooey jumps up and gives all sorts of licks to wake her up. Usually, I just stare at her while she's sleeping to get the same effect.

All in all, it was nice to spoil Sara a bit. That was an amazing dinner with the perfect ending, yummy ice cream. My parents like her and the Nintendo Wii got another workout from our addiction to tennis.

So, I'm going to end here as I feel the need to catch up with a few things here at home. I'm still a bit tired and this Holiday feeling has me agitated that I feel this need to shop. Oh, I hate that! I need nothing! No more socks! No more undies! No more shirts! Sara's got it so bad because I am impossible to shop for. What do you get the boy that has everything, girls? If you're thinking karaoke machine, you and I are thinking alike. Happy twats all around.

No comments: