Monday, November 5, 2007

On Vacation

"I don't believe in miracles. I believe in Pittsburgh!"

-Weeds

Oh, Shane. How I wish I had your enthusiasm for a shit town like that. Here I sit and worry about how those that do believe in miracles have their heads so far up their asses while things die off at such a high rate. Keep fighting, Shane. Those religious idiots driving beemers with WWJD bumper stickers will never stay out of our way even if they are the most likely candidates to become obese, cheat, and tell us that greed is good. Let's say it again. What would Jesus do? The curtains close when a black family walks by.

But onto more important things. Will I survive? Tomorrow, I leave for Sara's, what is supposed to be a nice little vacation. Now, if I had my way, I'd continue on with going to work this week. There is something odd about how much I enjoy this feeling of accomplishing something where my muscles feel sore all while using my fingers to talk to a deaf guy. It's not all good as it is with life's little issues. There are a couple managers that piss me off but that's for another time. There is no way I would let a little bald guy that thinks himself amazing to get to me. Will have to come up with a nickname for him soon.

It's been a while since I've spent a whole week with Sara. Somehow, I miss that very obvious sign I am about to get my ass chewed out again because I wore something that doesn't go with my lack of skin color. I'm pale, y'all. Or I can't seem to drive how she wants me to. Sara's method of giving directions can be a bit confusing, y'all. Oh, how I miss the mess things become when a bi-polar decides to release all hell on me. Last time, Sara was wearing goggles so I got the giggles.

So, I will be on vacation this week. Now, I don't know how much I mean to you guys. Some of you never email me anymore. Hell, one person asked for my email address only to just fucking disappear. Sometimes, it feels like Summer is my only friend out here on cyberspace these days. We're all busy? Yeah, I get it. It's just not worth it to put things down and talk anymore.

That's why I'm ending things here. I'm happy in some ways because it's the great unknown if I go to Chicago with Sara. A couple, known to get into arguments where very blunt things are said, will be taking a shot at seeing whether they can survive where there are no referees. One's got some form of ADD. Did you know I have stinky feet after work? The other needs goggles and a helmet to deal with a mildly retarded male. Somehow, it all works out because there is rough sex. Happy twats all around.

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

So what exactly do you mean when you say you are ending things? Hmmmmmm?