Sunday, July 29, 2007

Fucking Confused

"No, 'mean' is when I sent her home on her bicycle after I ass-fucked her."

-Entourage

I've had a very odd day where I got stared down by a large chicken hawk sitting on top of a car while I walked 5-Pound Phooey. Have you ever seen one of these birds? Magnificently intimidating as it flew up to the tree in the front yard. The chicken hawk continued to stare my dog and I down before taking off to gobble up some small lucked-out rodent. Yes, there is beauty in something quite lethal since it goes beyond just eating the daily worms.

Besides clogs, skinny jeans on us guys have to be the absolute worst idea ever. I don't care how great you think your bulge is or even how chiseled your ass is, a man should never ever wear something that tight around his lower portion. Sure, there are exceptions in which people can actually pull this off, like rockers in tight leather (Billy Idol comes to mind since they had to use scissors to cut his pants off after concerts). The average joe? Uh-uh. No way.

So, what brings this on? Today, while walking back with 5-Pound Phooey, there was a wannabe teenager walking down the sidewalk in very tight red jeans. The legs, man, looked like an anorexic supermodel so far gone that it's hopeless to send to rehab. In all my life, I'm lucky to never have been tempted to wear skinny jeans. Baggy all the way but not excessive. First of all, the skin needs to breathe through pores. My butt does not want to be scrunched permanently all day where it's wedgie all-the-way. Oh, and balls? I'm still ah wanting to produce some majorly efficient 'swimmers.' I am fine with the eyeliner but, emo boys, stop giving young kids ideas.

Don't get me started on clogs.....ugh. I have a hard time even looking at them because just about all wearers are horrible in their clothing tastes.

I'm totally down with everyone having a fetish. Yo, it's so cool that there are different things that turn on people. Be it spanking, some form of pain, sucking toes, watching women pee, men taking a strap-on up the ass, or even licking a spiked heel, life can be fun when you're not the average type. Of course, the only one listed before that I enjoy is a good swat on the ass because I deserve all of them. My mouth......it's quite a potty mouth. Sara smacks hard, very hard when she's getting into it.

Furries? You know, those people that enjoy dressing up in animal costumes and fucking. HBO's Entourage had a great episode where one of the guys ended up wearing a pink rabbit costume while fucking a woman dressed up in a white rabbit costume. I laughed at the sight of her bent over while being taken from behind as the pink rabbit smacked her ass. I'll never understand furries but they damn well know how to let looser than I can. Yes, it is fun to smack a girl's ass while going at it doggy style. That is a fact. Dressed as Bugs Bunny or looked at as a trick-or-treater gone wrong? Not so good.

Well, it inevitable. While putting away some of my t-shirts from my last visit to see Sara, I got to thinking about sex. I'm sensitive about this S & M issue. There's this feeling where she wants me to use her like a sex toy and dominate her. Yeah, I love sex but I go a little beyond that and don't think of Sara as just a hole to stick my cock in on command.

However, I want to please Sara. C'mon, the whole point of sex is to get the other off all while enjoying the other's body. The good news out of all this, and I just might need a round of applause, is I have finally shaken off a bit of the old lovemaking past and dived into a small bit of hardcore fucking. Where did I lose this? Sometimes, I just lose myself while thrusting as hard as I can into Sara. Soreness? That's the sign of a good time.

Have you ever seen Mr. And Mrs. Smith? Remember the sex scene where the two of them are fighting only to have it end up with fucking all over the place? Well, I was turned on. I don't know what it is but Sara pointed a few things out and I enjoyed this. Lovemaking has its place but there are moments you want to cum or make the other cum so hard that logic has no place. There's gonna be bruises and love bites. I, certainly, enjoy the marks made by Sara when she runs her nails down my back. 2 days and they're all gone. Boo-fucking-hoo. The last time I left Sara was when I had a real major urge to fuck her in the old 'up-and-over.' Said it and did it. Mission accomplished but I wanna do it again.

There is something so awesomely sexy about holding onto a woman's ass as you slam your dick hard into her. Ooooh! The best it gets is when you can feel her getting even wetter and even starts dripping. Times in the past, I was told not to smack that ass. Now, I've even added hair pulling to the menu.

I'm learning. It's just difficult for me when I have this feminist issue rolling around in my head that Sara is not just a place to put my dick. She's a raging she-beast from hell that needs at least 5 men a night in order to satisfy her. *Laughs* Actually, I said that to her and she laughed. If you ever think I'm naughty, know that I'm a complete saint compared to Sara. We were talking about weird things and I just happened to tell her that I always loved seeing my girlfriends' assholes. I mean, c'mon, they are kind of fascinating to look at, seeing as they've got a taboo feeling when it comes to wanting to enjoy them. Well, Sara gets up, bends over right at my nose, and tells me to have a good look.

I smile. Sexytime!

So, I'm outta here on a weird day as I count down to my next take-off to Indiana. Somewhere around August 6 or 7th, I'll be there to watch the World Series of the local baseball team just like last year. Her dad, an ex-little leaguer, is the one I hope joins us since we talk baseball every now and then. He was a catcher just like me. Of course, Atlanta, Georgia is the other question since some famous people Sara and I like will be there at Dragon Con. 10 hours on the road and all sweaty, that's how celebrities expect their fans to be. Lou Ferrignou, Lance Henriksen, those Battlestar Galactica people, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer actors have my curiousity all out of wack. The fact that the Mythbusters crew is also there has me mildly hard. Sometimes, I'm weird and science turns me on. Happy twats all around.





1 comment:

Wendy said...

New Battlestar or old battlestar? I LOVE New Battlestar, one of my favorite series.