Thursday, July 5, 2007

Sexy Man Next To Fridge

I am alive. At least, I think so. The amount of sleeping is extremely heavy thanks to being around cats. I can sleep all day if a little ball of fur finds me perfect to curl up next to.

As for our infamous starving cat, it is doing pretty damn good. Just yesterday, it visited and I noticed less feeling of the bones. This small cat has a bit of belly on it so someone besides myself is feeding it. It really likes cheese and turkey. Just sayin'.

I've been a bit busy and it will continue on. July 4th started off with orgasms and ended with walking a long while to our car after the fireworks. Ever sat underneath a fan with a cold beer? Me at his most precious moments during the humidity. I may feel like shit thanks to not working out for almost a week but some beers make me feel sexy.

I'm most likely on my way to help one of Sara's friends paint a house he has rented. It's nice, too! This guy has been back from Iraq for some time and has money to spend. According to him, everything is cheaper with people of the sand. Well, I like painting houses so you'll find me there today and possibly tomorrow.

Sara asked me why I felt like I have to paint this house. Call it a 'guy thing' or something similar to Bald-O's southern hospitality. I ate dinner at his house with his parents so why the hell not? I like doing things for other people as I seem to get this little sweet feeling within on this happiness.

Oh, Sara? She got diamond earrings for her birthday that she's been wearing for 3 days straight, something she never does. Her dad told me he was impressed at the birthday dinner while various people oooh'd and ahhh'd. They are pretty nice as the other gifts included a DVD (Domino) and book (Firefly-biography on the show). I guess I can do well in the jewelry department, eh?

So, I will be home soon. Just need to get some painting done and Sara's mom wants me to come over to chat. I'm doing just fine, as I got hit on in Home Depot. What is it about a guy standing around with painting supplies that just screams 'boyfriend-material?' Sara says it's my blue eyes, chest, and biceps. Well, I'm bigger than Mark Wahlberg from Shooter (Great movie! Never shoot a man's dog or you're fucked). Happy twats all around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).