Monday, July 16, 2007

That's Real Talk

"We are all whores in some way."

-Beerfest

Sometimes I wonder what the night's traffic is doing. Are they enjoying the romantic makeout fest that my dog seemingly needs every night? I mean, when a small Yorkshire Terrier wants to thank you for another amazing walk around the neighborhood that led to many dogs on leashes getting their panties in a bunch, 5-Pound Phooey means business so pucker up!

I'm a bit down. While I may not have it as bad as my nextdoor neighbor's losing her baby that was due in about a month, I'm still a bit out of it. Sara's not feeling well, tired and out of it, while I sit here. A lot of things are spinning. Is the Harry Potter celebration still on? If so, what are the plans? I've only got so much money to work with so I have to be picky at the moment.

Look at it this way. It takes at least $35 to drive on out to Indiana. Meals and various things have to be bought. The issue of gas money gets higher since I have to do all the driving now with Sara not allowed. I cannot just take off at $3.26/gallon. Hell, Thursday is the day I keep my haircut appointment. A white boy sure as hell wants his hair did.

I just had this weird thought. What would happen if I ended up in the hospital with something major? Would y'all come visit me? I'm sure it would freak me the hell out to wake up and find several people I met over at Diaryland staring at me right when I wake up. Sammy and her fiancee, Zu, Summer, and even you, dear reader. Trust me. No matter how horrible the event that led me to the hospital, I'll be all smiles as long as the bullets don't hurt my laughter. I do know for a fact that Sara and her parents would be there. It's always nice seeing that people whom you didn't quite grow up with decide to play with the bed's raising and lowering.

Now, I know I sound all rough and tough in entries. Yes, I can truly break your fucking arm if you fuck with me but I'm just nice as can be in real life. As long as you aren't a die-hard Republican/serial killer, I can overlook your bigotry/homophobic/racist issues since everyone has their own beliefs. My own girlfriend says I can be snobby at times so I've got problems as well.

So, my day? Got into a debate with my sistas on whether Beyonce is beautiful. Black women just don't do it for me as much I wish. Mya and Chili (from TLC) were girls I can definitely say do. Apparently, I win bonus pounts with my sistas on that because of my knowing the strong black women that represent the good things instead of selling themselves out. Plus, I have this weird habit of breaking out in some strange dance moves that are not quite as good as Usher but better than P. Diddy's.

We all know how awful P. Diddy dances..........ugh.

So, I'm outta here as I anticipate whether I leave for Indiana on Thursday or Friday. Okay, you'll hear this straight outta mah motherfuckin' mouth. I miss my little brown-eyed girl that reaches over to pull me towards her while she sleeps, starts a sudden debate on pubic hair shaving by insisting the mohawk underneath my balls has got to go, smacks my butt without warning, leave bite marks all over my chest, tells me I'm pretty when I don't feel like it, tries to find a private area in the park to give a blowjob, sits on the porch to drink my Miller Lite, always forces me to sleep on the last 1/5th of the bed, and insists on writing my name in marker on her crotch just to distract me from the computer. It's always the quiet ones that make you fall for them. Happy twats all around.




2 comments:

Zuzu said...

Well, I might come see you in the hospital... but just don't get shot or nothin' until sometime well into next year - otherwise you'll prolly have to settle for a candygram. - Zu

Wendy said...

If I were to show up at your hospital awakening, what would you think? That would be weird right? Why is the tit blogger here? How did she find me.

She write your name on her crotch? Huh, cool.

RIP Left Eye.