Saturday, July 28, 2007

Too Tired To Spit

"Do the days drive by?
Do the favors wane?"

-"Veronica" by Elvis Costello

I took a walk. Well, actually, that's not quite truthful. I took 2 long walks and 1 semi-long one to calm myself down. Lately, I realize more and more that I'm full of venom and anger that's started from Michael Vick's being implicated in dog fighting. When I read comments left by teenagers about how dog fighting is good, that just set me off to a whole new level at wanting to put these kids in a pit, force them to fight someone the size of a WWE wrestler, and laugh as the pain begins.

Allowing venom to seduce my body makes me tired. Enjoy the ride in the beginning thanks to all that energy but, come nighttime? Head's gonna hit that pillow hard. The walks did me well because 5-Pound Phooey got to explore some new areas. She'd never seen geese before and looked confused over their unusual appearances. There was a small amount of wanting to go up to these geese but nothing like it gets when 5-Pound Phooey sees other dogs being walked.

Gawd, how many miles did I walk today? A lot. I went all around the neighborhood and into the park where just walking over a bridge confused 5-Pound Phooey as well. She'd look down and watch the small amount of water from the creek flow on by. For me, it was the first time I'd ever walked on said bridge as it was never there when I first came here. In fact, they're now adding to the bike path with even smoother walkways. If I had known about all this before, I would have done my old days of jogging here. I feel so old when I realize how various areas have changed.

There have been lots of things on my mind. Just how is my cyst going to be cut out of my back? The appointment is Tuesday and I get more and more curious. Is a scalpel used? Some type of creepy laser where I'm pinned to a table using my best Bond impression:

"I suppose this is supposed to make me talk."

"No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die."

I know, I know. I have really weird ways of seeing things. Sara says it over and over to the point that I am "weird." I love it and always answer with: " Yes!! Why be normal? Normal is boring." At some point, my arm is grabbed and kissed as we walk some more. Can there be anything more romantic than a girl telling her boyfriend that he's a complete dork at times?

My only problem is my confusion over S & M. Yes, you read right. Sara is really into this kind of sex. It's a long story when it comes to this but I just have the hardest time ordering her around. Many guys love to just tell a woman what to do in bed but I've always thought of a girlfriend as more than just a hole to stick my dick in. But I must confess that I enjoy holding her arms down or the occasional roughness of fucking really hard. Oh, that's not a problem at all. There's something about a good form of soreness prior to the pain as she's pounded. This'll be a whole other entry on Blogger later on since I'm just too tired to get into it at the moment.

But I've taken into account your opinions regarding Michael Vick (I love it when Sammy gives them to me hard as Wendy does the calming portion). Your towns must be different than mine because just about every pit bull here is owned by a black male wanting to be seen as a thug. Dog gets loose and he either a). acts like he doesn't own it or b). pays fines to get the dog back over and over. I told you how I worked at the Humane Society for 2 years and this is all I saw over and over. I'm just tired of it and how my town (along with Sara's) has gotten a lot of the fuckers from public housing that were kicked out of Chicago. Our crime rate has gone way up as not a day goes by where a robbery suspect is the same old thing:

"Black male age 15-30"

Ask anyone here how things have changed. People are on edge at times. Just this morning, the loan company less than 100 yards from my gym was robbed by (see above) and a female jogger was attacked by (see above). One of my black friends told me that he feels this town is racist. Gee, I wonder why as various venues now have to have large police presence.

So, I'm just too worn out to get add more to all this arguing. Love it that people have their own opinions and, yes, I read them all. Aren't dogs great? My 5-Pound Phooey makes me a much calmer person since I find it amusing how new things she sees while on a walk make her wonder. Kind of makes me wish sex had as much mystery today as it once did. I've done it all. Happy twats all around.

1 comment:

Samantha Duncan said...

Your towns must be different than mine...

That's precisely the point I was trying to get across. You can look at what you see and come to your own conclusions, but you have to realize there's life outside Chicago.

If you look at the Chicago crime report for 2005, an overwhelming majority of arrestees were black. But Chicago is a big city, where the black population is thrice the national average. Go to the suburbs, look at statistics there (http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/05cius/arrests/population_group.html - these tables are pretty interesting, as they break the numbers down by area and race...although some general population data by race would have been more helpful). The tables are virtually turned and white people make up the majority of arrests. In fact, if you look across the board, nationally, white people still make up the majority of arrests in every type of area. Which makes sense, as they are still the majority race in America.

Also, these are some interesting maps - http://xahlee.org/Periodic_dosage_dir/t2/race_distribution.html

The general idea being that one's perspective must change drastically, depending on where they are in the U.S.