Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tits Are Magic Is Popular

"What is scary is not what goes bump at midnight, but what whispers at midday."

-Unknown

Many of you know me. You've followed me from my old blog and ended up showing your romantic devotion to someone that enjoys bringing the weird stuff. Hopefully, you've not forgotten that my ultimate dream is to be a werewolf/ninja out to rid this world of murderers (eat bad guys and no court slowdowns) and rapists. Of course, that brings along my love of horror films and we have a doozy on the horizon.

Halloween. How many can say they were as traumatized as I was upon seeing this movie? I was in high school when I decided to see what the hoopla was all about. Dude, I couldn't fucking move. The eerie music, the look of Michael Myers, the dark feel, and that feeling that a guy so deranged will cut the tits off of any babysitter (It was supposed to be called "The Babysitter Murders") he comes across fornicating in a wicked way. Dog Soldiers is the only other movie to make me feel like I am 10 and happy to be potty-trained. Halloween fucking rocked!

Now, Rob Zombie has made his own version of Halloween and it looks like the old one with steroids! I'm hyped as August 31st seems too far away as Michael is 6'9' and not something to fuck with once again. Do you know Rob? Oh, dear. You should see his demented flicks, The Devil's Rejects and House Of 1,000 Corpses, to get an idea as to how great he is. You might want to walk out but his whole idea of horror was dead-on. Make the audience feel like it's a realistic meeting with a family of demented serial-killers. People couldn't handle a lot of scenes and even I got a little offended due to having a hard time with rape scenes. The Devil's Rejects is the hardest to watch and, yes, clowns are scary.

Yes, there is more to life than horror flicks. In fact, I have a small sort of joy from seeing a lot of caterpillars today. I know, I know. I truly do bring the weird. I go from horror to caterpillars in a heartbeat like a small child with ADD. Well, long ago, I used to have a fascination with bugs. That goes along with an appreciation for the beauty of butterflies like the swallowtail, monarch, and viceroy.

Near my house, there is a large garden set up by a retired teacher. Each day, I take my dog, 5-Pound Phooey, out for a run right by it. I've noticed nets placed in certain sections but only today did I pay attention. Big-ass caterpillars were moving around and I just had to look. I'm pretty sure these are going to turn into monarchs, an orange/black striped butterfly.

While walking home from the run, I saw another net. Me being me, I stopped but came across the house's owner. I guess he, too, has a fascination with the beautiful designs of insects because I also got to see a cocoon. These caterpillars are not going to be butterflies but large seurcoupia (sp?) moths. Trust me. These moths are unbelievably gorgeous, seeing as I've seen only 2 up close in real life. Scientists are more fun than you think, seeing as 5-Pound Phooey wanted attention from the guy.

5-Pound Phooey's hard day: 1). Pissed off a cat 2). Chased a poodle 3). Told Tater to go fuck himself In other words, it was a great day for her.

I've got a question for business owners. Should you always greet your customers as a form of common courtesy? Slutwatcher is thinking about quitting my gym all because the gym's owner, Kevin, did not acknowledge him in the locker room. No "Hi, how ya doin'?" or just a simple "Hi." Slutwatcher feels invisible and not cared for as much as he should. For me personally, I can see the issue but Kevin is nice to me all because I've talked to him here and there for years. My sole reason for possibly leaving my gym is due to the lack of air conditioning. Do you want to see my puddles? I leave bigger wet spots than Jenna Jameson.

News: Garbage is about to come out with their new CD. For me, I've been waiting and waiting for the DVD of all their music videos uncensored. Wish is about to be granted. 5 speakers playing "Only Happy When It Rains" super loud is gonna be reality. Dance, dance, dance!

Oh, just to show you I haven't gone completely soft, I'm in love with a magazine from England. It's called "S" and shows the kind of sexuality I've tried to tell you I'm in love with, a place where a naked woman has no fear of being raped and teaching abstinence is seen as insane as it really is (Plus, evolution is accepted in that we really are monkeys). Sure, innocense is nice as well but reality sets in. We're sexual. People that take care of their bodies, practice safe sex, and enjoy whatever they're into instead of feeling shame is what I love about S. When will we ever allow women to walk around topless on hot days? My entry called "Tits Are Magic" has been getting a lot of hits lately so something must be going right. Jessica Alba just recently told reporters that she wants more magazines with naked men because too many of them have just women. If women need to see dicks, let them see 'em. Let's all have good sex, tits, ass, pussy, and dicks that go home soothed.

So, I'm outta here with plenty to say on sex soon. Plans are underway as to how we are all going to get to Oak Park for the Harry Potter celebration. I'm a geek inside, look like a jock, willing to order a martini, see beauty in insects, and hate conformity. Ya gotta love me. Happy twats all around.


No comments: