Monday, July 9, 2007

Fat Chicks Wiggle Not Giggle

"Remember, I said time is luck."

-Miami Vice

I'm not sure why but I just haven't been feeling social lately. Here and there, I get an email or comment that I would like to respond to but feel too out of it. It happens when I come back from Indiana because I'm around so many people while there. I've this need to be alone for a short while and then......Presto! All better.

A part of it is knowing my mom is now going through radiation for most of the summer. The surgery was fine but I think she's getting really tired from all this. We'll see. Trust me. There will be more on this when the time comes.

Is life just a constant runaround? Each summer, I get a strange feeling that a girl in my gym likes me. Nothing majorly obvious but looks here and there. You know how it goes. There's this feeling someone is watching you, you turn around, and that someone's head moves in the opposite direction from where it once was. I do remember Cassandra was last year's and I felt completely out of it to see a girl cry when I mention I'm not single. Want to know dumb? All those signals sent my way and I didn't realize she liked me! How dumb was I? 100% positive that when a girl lightly runs her hand on mine, there is something. Too bad, I didn't realize that til now.

What would a girl say if they saw me drinking a martini? Yeah, big arms that can lift a small glass containing expensive vodka makes me sexy. Since it was Sara's birthday on the 2nd, we went out to a nice bar (if you can stand hippies, fat hippies dancing). It was her idea that I not drink the usual beer so that was my first time ordering a 'Creamcicle.' Nasty. Took me forever to wash that down while the hippies drank what I wanted but didn't smell as good as I. Dancing is not just waving your arms around. Well, at least not to me unless your on LSD.

Do you want to know something that slightly irritated me besides the smelly hippies (You'll KNOW when they walk by)? Women are extremely critical of each other and Sara got mucho criticism on her choice of footwear by 2 lardass women. Why these containers of cholesterol felt the need to tell each other that my girlfriend was wearing something 'hookerish' I'll never understand. For one thing, Sara's dress was down to her knees. The boots were nice shiny black and almost up to her knees. Now, Sara may order me to 'fuck her like a whore' but in no way was her outfit leaning towards such a character. Fat people have no right to be critics til they make themselves look better or they're just easy targets.

Then again, I was a girly-man sipping a martini all while keeping to himself. Nobody fucks with me so I'm glad I didn't give the waitress the giggles upon my ordering such a disgusting drink.

So, that's all for now. Today was just shit due to a large amount of eye boogers from the allergies annoying my right eye. Just the right one. It's nearly impossible for me to keep my contact in during the day now. The drier that day, the worse it gets and my eye makes it look like I'm baked out of my mind. I really, really miss being a kid because I didn't stink of sweat like I do now nor did I ever have to wink so much. Then again, girls were scary back then and forced some kisses out of me. Happy twats all around.


1 comment:

Wendy said...

stinky eye booger boy, mmm mmmm, my kind of guy.