Sunday, July 8, 2007

Come, Bathe With Me

"The sky is blue.
Water is wet.
Women have secrets."

-The Last Boy Scout

You might think me strange for enjoying this but I truly do. After a long hot well-deserved bath, I find that there are odd red marks all over my shoulders and chest. Your assumption would be that I got some deep scratches but you'd be wrong. Sara bites. Sara bites a lot when she's happy. I've had to stop during a walk just to receive a few. People driving by may wonder if there really are vampires out there.

Long day? Gawd, mine sure was! I felt so free due to being able to not need so much sleep all thanks to a white cat insisting on napping next to me. If it's not the pollen outside or the dust from lack of cleaning, it's cats. This home has 0 cats. I'm free to walk around with amazing energy that needs to be placed in a positive manner. What could that be?

My body is now sore as hell (shoulders mainly) and knowing that tomorrow is going to be worse from the 48-hour type. The body will shut down to repair itself only to wake up with aches in whatever body part was worked on during sleep. Shoulders and back are what will have me wonder if someone decided to take a drill on me. Oh, but I love working out. Pain is nothing. I have a girlfriend that bites and smacks my lil' white ass hard. Try that, wimps.

Hi, Wendy! New Mexico is okay but my only experience was in Albequerque, a very dry place.

If you are daring enough and love Harry Potter, come to Illinois. Sara and I will be going to Oak Park, Illinois with a hell of a lot of friends to see a section of this town come alive for Harry Potter's final release. Various places will look like the book has come to life, Diagon's Alley and the Azhkaban Prison complete with those evil Death guards. Come find me. I'll be the guy trying to stop his girlfriend from biting him behind the person selling wands.

Isn't that cool? A town, for one day/night, will turn itself into a whole other world. That means lots of pictures to show y'all that will be placed in my Photobucket account. Over 1,000 Harry Potter And the Deathly Hollows will be handed out after midnight. As much as I hate to say this, I can do without the kids. Well, it's nice that some actually read so I'll be quiet about that. It's the fat filthy ones that will feel my wrath.

What is it about women and sweat? Sara loves it when I'm sweaty on my upper body. That's good because I get it a lot on these humid days. Of course, I'm not entirely stinky since sweat is just water. When bacteria is combined, be ready for a nasty smell. Yeah, like yo' ass doesn't?

Stinky sweaty dick? That's where Sara draws the line. It aint getting sucked and I know I'm gonna end up in a shower with her. Women. They love it when you sweat up there, hate it down there, but love to clean you up. Find a good woman and a man can be lazy enough to never bathe thanks to her wanting to do it for him.

Do I hear Articles Of Impeachment being written up for Bush? Gee, how long do you think it'll be til America realizes just how fucked up he and Cheney are? They're too busy eating out at Burger King or waiting in line for elephant ears to get up off their fat asses and change the channel from Fox. Our governor is pretty bad, too. Rod doesn't want to live in Springfield so he has the taxpayers pay for the fuel of his jet for his travels back and forth each day. The cost? Around $57,000/year.

Damn, the triceps on my arms are stupid sore. After I got home from Indiana, I just had to play the John Williams' "Superman Theme" as I did push-ups. It helped ease me back down from one heck of an adrenaline high that comes upon me after I get home.

So, I hope some of you might find the time to not only read your Harry Potters but also find yourselves somewhere where people are dressed like retards for one day. Come to Illinois or just see the long lines at various bookstores prior to the midnight release. I'm thinking that I might buy a wand to ward off Sara and her need to bite me. Martial arts aren't working because she's now finding a way past hand-to-hand combat. Farts don't work because she giggles over the cat's tuna smelling ones. Happy twats all around.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi! Nice of you to greet me in your comments. I don't think we have met before have we? I this blog through the stat meter on my site.

Albuquerque in the Monsoon monnths (now thru sept) are wet and humid and full of scary lightening.

I like this blog, very fun and interesting. OH! And when I am happy, I bite too, weird right?

Dr. K said...

I hate sweat! Especially other people's. the only time I let someone sweaty touch me is if we're having sex, then I don't really mind because my mind is on other things.