Friday, July 13, 2007

Why Love Me?

"Al Gore's son was pulled over and arrested after the fuzz found marijuana in his Prius. Apparently, someone misunderstood what his dad meant by 'going green.'"

-Alex Blagg

It's very hard to believe someone that feels a heavy need to defend themselves over and over again when it comes to their policies. How many times does Bush give me this feeling that he is a small brainless child with some kind of personal mantra for leaving soldiers in a foreign country to fight a war the U.S. started and made worse? How long til he finally gets it that over 3,000 soldiers will never be heard from again? It's not about politics? Well, how then do you explain why so many of Bush's cronies got amazing money making contracts to work in Iraq so fast? Do not dare tell me that we should listen to these 'experts' because not one has ever said anything truthful or had a plan that went right.

Just another day of seeing Bush get testy over reporters questioning his Iraq policies. It's not funny how he poo-poo'd the intelligence that Al-Qaeda has gotten stronger. There was a video shown of these warped violent idiots being very good with weapons. What do you expect? Someone takes over a portion of the Middle East and it just makes them angrier. Yoda said that anger leads to the Dark Side. Well, it makes it easier for Al-Qaeda to recruit. In other words, the U.S. being in Iraq creates terrorists. So, tell me again why we should be there.

No, I'm not all grumpiness. It's just a very light day for me, nothing special and nothing worth going into a discussion about. I just find that many of my walks with 5-Pound Phooey have me waving back at people driving by because they waved first. If they'd slow down a bit, I could figure out who it is. I'm nice. Really. It's always the passionate people that can scare thanks to being a bit emotional in just about everything we do.

Sara calms me. That's what I need because I'm all over the fucking place. I just cannot sit down for a long period of time because I feel like there is something I need to do, see, or read. To me, it's nice just to lay in bed and watch that old show I got on DVD, Picket Fences. You'd be surprised how a quirky small town can reteach you to smile again after half the day was spent complaining about gas prices. Remember that to be in Sara's bed, clothes must be off.

It's weird how popular I've gotten here on Blogger. So bloody quick, too! While it is nice to know that people keep coming back over and over all while remaining quiet as to who they are, I do wonder why my "Tits Are Magic" is read over 5 times each day. Still, it does scare me about the amount of hits I'm getting. Never one for popularity because I've been there (hated it or grew out of it-take your pick) and would rather relax my mind from the chaos it brings.

Lately, I keep wondering why I have girl in love with me. You can tell it is as true as it gets because I'm always grabbed, chewed on, and smiled at. The weirdest part is that, when Sara is asleep, she'll grab me to pull me closer as an automatic reaction. Do I help her feel safe or is it the enjoyment of someone's skin at such a close proximity?

What have I done right? Out of all the girls I've dated, why did Sara fall for me? She's stated over and over again that her idea in looks is a 'heroin addict.' Well, I'm certainly skinny but not in that type of form. So, hearing Sara say that she's liking muscles more is a good thing.

So, with all that in mind, I'm outta here. With the days as great as they are, I wish I had my own digital camera to show you the caterpillars and the cocoons soon to open. I've always appreciated the designs of insects. Even the missed beauty of the arachnids make me wonder why spiders aren't as appreciated. Happy twats all around.


No comments: