Monday, August 27, 2007

Desire Is In Between

"Some say the world will end in fire.
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire,
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
to say that for destruction ice
is also great
and would suffice."
-"Fire And Ice" by Robert Frost
So, another bite from poetry that gets to me? I always love it when authors share their favorites with me, seeing as I am about to read their books where anything goes these days. Well, what else can you put but a possibility of the end of the world when a story contains the unbelievablity of werewolves and vampires? I mean, I'm sleeping next to a demon and Sara takes that label very seriously.

I'm doing okay on this rather surprisingly hot day. You see, the first few were quite rainy/icky to the point that I was beginning to think Fall was having a temporary moment already.

Of course, I've been playing around with Mystey Cat as always. That means I am meowed at til I come out with a handful of cat food or cheese. No, I am not adopting it because this is the reason I am sneezing all day. That, and the other cat, the one that sleeps next to me at night. If you don't have cat allergies, lucky shit.

There really isn't much to tell. It is planned on my next visit here that Sara and I are going to visit a wolf park where (obviously) wolves are raised. Only found out about this on Friday night, seeing as I would have been there by now after 2.5 years of visiting Indiana. Yes, I love wolves and their cubs so expect lots of pics.

Note: It is pretty cool that I have a girlfriend that enjoys placing naked women on her screensavers. Yes, there is a barely clothed crotch staring at me from the right corner. Anybody that admires pussy like I do......

So, in about 4 hours I will be training Sara in a gym that just opened up nearby. Her dad thinks it is a bit snobbish while I somewhat agree to his observations pertaining to the man hunks that work there. I, on the other hand, am treated like royalty......so far. The only tough thing for me is to come up with a workout for Sara that doesn't bear to what I normally do. There is this huge inner demon that battles with all sorts of weight-lifting equipment while other hide behind treadmills. This will be discussed later since this screensaver's crotch is really being a pain to my already horny mind. I say "snatch" while Sara says "cunt." Either way, it's yummy and delightfully filling for a pussy eating boy. Happy twats all around.

No comments: