Friday, August 10, 2007

Sara Likes My Special Smell

"It smells like penis!"

-Sara (when I was trying to decipher a scent that lingered in her bed's sheets)

Yeah, who woulda thought that a small brown-eyed girl would just blurt out that? It seems that's her reason for anything that smells odd where she catches me sniffing the air in her room. Truth be told, the smell was something else entirely. It was Sara's hair stuff since I know my cock doesn't smell that good.

And so you realize that I am now back. It was a pretty good week, busy but a good one. I've taken this new job of driving Sara around like a duck to water. There are hazards, of course, since she is very vocal about speed and lane usage. If you are not in the lane Sara wants, you get yelled at. At the stoplights, I tend to hold back the need to strangle her. It doesn't even matter about the time, too. Around 8am and we're groggy but still ready to chew each other out over my being too tired to speed at the rate deemed good enough for Sara.

It's not normal that I'll stay in Indiana for a week. This one was a little different since Sara's mom was alone due to the dad being in Canada on a fishing trip with 6 guys. She likes me and we're off to dinner because no woman wants to eat alone. It's like some kind of moral imperative that women must have someone to sit across from for talking or yelling at. Sara disses my choice in food while Sara's mom and I discuss my love of her macaroni and cheese recipe (pepper jack is da secret). It's kind of weird how one feels me up from across the table while the other obsesses over something trivial when it comes to her daughter.

I'm pretty much in with Sara's friends so there are those moments where I'll find myself at a cookout. Theirs are a little different. One of the guys enjoys mixing drinks while Sara does the tasting. I'm definitely not surprised when she's wondering around the lawn with a martini glass filled with a colorful drink and asked to taste it for my own critique. Not much gets my attention since I'm a beer fan, tried and true.

There is very little sleep when it comes to Sara missing her meds. They make her a little full of energy when taken late, such as before bed. While many out there are fast asleep before work, Sara is insisting on reading or watching my Picket Fences DVD set. It kind of works for me due to not being able to sleep after various moments of being kicked or climbed over during a late urge to pee. Mind you, these happen wee into the night and it's only a few hours til we're up thanks to the radio blaring the talk radio's laughter. If you need to know where I am, I'm the zombie barely awake and sitting on the edge of the bed with morning wood. My dick's up earlier than I.

I'm still in love with the movie, 300, but Perfume: The Story Of A Murderer gets a slight edge due to my love of scent. I will get into that but it shocked me that Sara liked the first one but found the second 'boring' and 'predictable.' You must remember that she also finds Donnie Darko barely passable in her taste of movies. That movie, Donnie Darko, is so beautifully poetic in my eyes that I just cannot see why people ignore it. Half-naked Spartans do have their importance but not when it comes to a movie that has angry people voicing the need for a killer's blood suddenly feeling the need to shed all their clothes. Yes, they did use 750 naked people that I am curious as to how that worked out.

300 still holds that special place in my heart due to it's urging of honor, even when it comes to a man's wife. I liked the idea of a Spartan's wife telling her warrior about to find himself at war to bring back his shield or be on it. To them, an amazing death is during battle. To the wife, it's her way of telling this man that, while he cannot show any sort of sweetness prior to a battle, she can in her own way. Nothing like a thousand arrows to block out the sun prior to pouring down on a man determined to win no matter the odds, eh? No matter how sad you get for a character, I hold true to the protecting of the girlfriend/wife.

A part of me would have been home earlier but Sara wanted me to attend a showing of her gym. She's shy of walking into a place that is hardcore, basically my home away from home. Many people would shy away from the sight of a place where machines are punishing beasts but I look at them as things to conquer. Sara wants to be more fit but I see her gym experiences taming her at night. For me, I sleep so much better after a workout that would make others puke. That was Wednesday but the gym still finds itself under construction. Damn, I so wanted to see what a upscale gym looked like.

By the way, I am at 202 pounds. It seems that I grow from all the rest from my workouts I get at Sara's. I may not sleep well but my muscles love the time away from pressing large amounts of weight til I lose that ability. How soon til I reach 220?

So, I'm outta here as I prepare myself for explanations. Why do I hate CNN's bridge reporting? Is Perfume: The Story Of A Murderer that good? Does Sara's bed always smell like penis? Why is it nearly impossible to get into the bathroom when a place has 2 females? After a day where my little dog found the time to take a nap in people's yards, anything is possible. Happy twats all around.