Friday, August 10, 2007

I'm Not Wired

"You know you look bad when a little old lady insists on buying you a smoothie."

-Me

Yeah, that's exactly what happened. The heat is so bad that I came back from 5-Pound Phooey's walk with major sweat bullets dripping down my face. Unfortunately, what normally takes 45 minutes was a lot longer thanks to someone making the weird decision to take a nap in someone's front yard. Imagine having to wake up a cranky little dog not once but 3 times.

Well, I am back. I would have written last night but my dad decided to make everything wireless. I'll admit to a bit of feeling odd that I am sending my entry without wires. This house without wires? Impossible! Too many TVs and computers all around. The video game systems hooked up make it even worse. Wi-Fi is nice, though.

Of course, there is a lot to talk about. It's just that I've been so busy catching up with life here that I've had little time to chat away. What normally takes me 3 days, I did in 1 thanks to not being able to sleep. Sara, I have no idea how she does what she does. We'll be up til 1 or 2am talking or either having sex only to be forced to wake up and drive her to work before 8:30am. I may be a zombie sitting on the edge of the bed but she's here and there trying on various clothes to wear to work. It'll take me a good 15 minutes til the sleep is out of my eyes but it's here that I'm driving her. You know what? I find it fun until I have to return to the apartment to get something she forgets. Cell phone or keys, there's a good chance I've got to go back.

So, just wanted to let y'all know I'm back. Last night was so good in that I got to sleep on more bed space than I've been used to. No alarm going off where all of a sudden talk radio people start laughing. No being kicked on the side by accident. No being walked over when she has to get up to pee. No getting into an argument over how late we are. No telling me I need to change lanes. Ah, life is good. More to come later. Happy twats all around.

No comments: