Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hot Out There For A Bitch, Yo

"Dogs, as much as we hate to admit it, can be a little blunt at times."

-Me

Yeah, I've learned how important a dog's nose in during my own personal embarassing moments. You could be bent over butt-naked doing the nasty only to feel a very cold object pressed against the backdoor that sure as hell aint the woman moaning. The first thought is: "How'd she get over there so fast!?!" It's when you see those dark confused eyes that register something else entirely that it all comes together.

"What are you doing with my mommy?"

I don't know how you'd react but I got a small laugh at how 5-Pound Phooey just walked right up to this beautiful girl and buried her nose in her crotch. She's one of those flower girls that the park district hires to water and weed in small garden areas all throughout the town. 5-Pound Phooey, certainly not shy, just had to say hi.

Ever seen a pumpkin over 500 pounds? The gardener has 4 growing but only 2 are in this range as of yet. Each day, I pass these gigantic monsters as I prepare for another daily run with 5-Pound Phooey. The only way you can move these pumpkins is with a forklift. That won't be til September. Trust me. I'm going to watch this happen. One day, I'll get a date for this out of the gardener's mouth while sharing a six-pack o' beer with him. He with a Coor's Light and I with a Corona as we say goodbye to something that makes all stop and stare.

I haven't heard from Sara in a while but that doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Her roommate went out and bought HBO's Rome Season 2 on DVD. That was just before I left Indiana so I would suspect that Sara has been enlightened with the past of a very flawed but interesting political system. Was Caesar a tyrant?

You'd be surprised as to how much HBO's Rome will pull you into past where trust is hardly a possibility. Even if you have a hard time understanding politics (What's the problem? Democrats are good while Republicans are bad), the charms of how things got done will bring you in. The water was contaminated and filthy so everyone drank wine. Drunk by noon so everyone lets it all hang out. Brothels were legal and quite possibly a good place to send a young lad to be deflowered. Bathrooms were co-ed and useful to continue the conversation as you dropped a load literally. Democracy was not a thought but the Republic just might welcome you with open arms if you're willing to allow bribery of officials. Some of it sounds like today.

Way back when, I used to write a weekly entry about the latest episode of HBO's Rome. Oh, I was so young then, just opening myself up to the world and dreaming of getting away from Diaryland's filthy hold on me. The first episode will not grab you due to a lot of confusion as to who is who. There is Caesar, of course along with the scheming Attia. Octavian is young and only about to become the leader of a great army to deal with Attia's lover, Antony, prior to his doomed love affair with Cleopatra. Did you know Caesar was stabbed 23 times on the senate floor? I'm not sure if it is entirely true that Brutus did the final thrust of a blade but fascinating that a friend would do that to you, no?

Note: Still not convinced at watching Rome with Sara and I? There's sex, lots and lots of sex! Dammit, when a girl's got to convince a rival to accept a tribute, she sends a slave with a very large penis bow-tied for major abuse. Antony is a complete horndog out to fuck anything. Cleopatra? Well, never taunt a woman on her period because she desires sex even more than any male can handle.

So, how are you? I've had a fiddle of a day thanks to this heat. It's been pretty damn bad as my t-shirts can attest to. Sara's hates my red AC/DC one because she says it makes me look sick due to my skin's color combating it. Weird. It's a very thin t-shirt that just so happens to cool me off more than most of the others. Right now, it's the Beatles' Blue Meany that I'm wearing.

Looking forward to one of my 2 favorite brown girls to come back into the fold. M.I.A.'s new CD comes out August 28th so it all makes me wish I had a CD player in my car to close out the rap shit I have to hear as I drive past other cars. I know. I'm pathetic. Sara tells me that all the time so maybe she'll get me an upgrade for the car. It'll benefit her as well as I'll have to listen to Feist a lot.

Speaking of brown people, there is a group of them that play cricket as I pass through the park. Geniuses, right? We all think of Indians as those that can pass the highest math or sciences with ease while we dumbass white kids scratch our heads. Not exactly. Whoever told these guys that playing cricket near a pond was smart needs to rethink things. Never saw a group of Indian guys hold hands to help the one at the bottom of the row retrieve the ball from the pond before. Who plays sports in button down shirts anyway?

So, I'm outta here after another day where 5-Pound Phooey ate a cicada after sniffing a girl's crotch. It's hot out there for a bitch and she knows it. Happy twats all around.


1 comment:

Zuzu said...

Did you finish the book?