Monday, August 6, 2007

Think My Tractor's Sexy?

I am still alive. As usual, I've been put to heavy usage seeing as Sara cannot drive for 5 more months or even forever.

What I'm trying to do is come up with a set of clues for Sara as to what to get me for my birthday. Yes, it's exactly 1-month away! Whoo! That means there just might be loads of pictures in the mail of you girls wearing nothing while driving giant tractors. A boy can dream as you gals have it easy. Sara is confused as to what gift is appropriate for a boy that she's been sleeping with for 2 and a half years. Her explanation is that I have everything and anything I want I will just get soon enough. I really, really, want a Batman t-shirt that's grey with the yellow symbol on the chest.

Note: Sara and I lived dangerously last night. We switched places on the bed. I slept next to the alarm. Am I grumpy?

As for the comments on my hatred for CNN, I will certainly get into that when I am back in town. Too much to do as I await the time to pick up Sara from work, hide from the cat, and possibly read 'Perfume: The Story Of A Murderer.' Sara enjoyed 300 last night. So should you because we need to bring back half-naked Spartans to help seduce confused females. Happy twats all around.

1 comment:

Zuzu said...

I really loved that book!