Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Soon To Be Home

No, I'm still not home. I'm due back tonight, hopefully, because I miss my wee wittle doggie that is most likely sitting around in a mopey state that has to be seen to be believed. Yes, you will realize that dogs have feelings, feelings that need to be relieved in other people's yards.

Sad to see Barry Bonds glorified for hitting his 756th home run. In this day and age, a president can get elected under so much corruption where he still has people that think he's doing a 'heckuva job' so I shouldn't be surprised.

I'll do a real entry when I get home but I couldn't pass up on spreading the word. The movie, Perfume: The Story Of A Murderer, is so worth seeing! Amazing! You are basically taking a man bent on madness but somehow finding very little fault with. As much as I adore Alan Rickman, it was the lead actor and the final girl to be collected that got my attention. Both have looks that will not be forgotten. It even took me a little bit of thinking to realize that this killer's sole reason for doing what he does is to be loved for just those fleeting seconds he can get all because he has no smell of his own.

I know, I know. I will get back to people that have responded soon enough. My time spent here is basically all for Sara and the cat. Here and there, I smile when people hit me up on something. Some owe me emails (*wink wink*) for they get none back til then. Blame it on an ex-girlfriend that said I couldn't take the hint on why she never wrote back to me. Women, yes, women can really mess a guy up psychologically so get those tractors started up and toss those panties up in the air. I try to be original in my requests. I do try.

Things to ponder:

1). It's summer. Are you smelly?
2). Whom would be on your team to make the perfect baseball team?
3). Do people that go to Wal-Mart really dress that bad?
4). Is is perfectly legal to make your girlfriend give you a little more than 1/5th of the bed?
5). When the cat places her paw underneath the door while you are pooping, is it perfectly alright to give it something? Is a low-five necessary?

So, I'm outta here and on my way to reading the book, Perfume: The Story Of A Murderer, because the movie was so good. Will be home, hopefully, after I attend Sara's new gym that she's shy of going to see alone. Yes, this place has become a second home. Happy twats all around.

1 comment:

Zuzu said...

I think is reason for doing what he does is to feel love (toward others) - and when he realizes that he doesn't, he does what he does in the end.. remember they said something like, "they looked around bashfully... it was the first time in their life that THEY had done something out of love" Really, one of my favorite scenes in all literature (in the event I haven't said that before...)