Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Deaf Guy Wants Bigger

"I'm sure I made the deaf guy's day start out great. Here I was upstairs using sign language that told him I knew whose tits he was talking about. It's a boy thing, k?"

-Me

This weather, impressive to a small dog but too cold for people. 5-Pound Phooey, a large mop of hair loves to go for her walks even more now. No heat to cause her to have to rest. No hot sidewalks to make her scamper faster. Just pure walking the streets with a nice little beat playing on an imaginary iPod as she shakes her ass. I'm serious. 5-Pound Phooey shakes her ass during each step thanks to a booty that would make a black girl jealous.

So, I'm in the middle of deciding what to pack for Indiana. You knew it would be soon so don't get all up in my face about it. Some of you really enjoy reading my diary and seem to constantly check to see when I've updated. A boy has to visit his girl, sometime, yo.

While I have packing for Indiana down to a 't,' what I do not enjoy is the night's ride. It makes me feel frustrated due to thinking that I am about to arrive late. Indiana is an hour ahead so their nightfall is more obvious. While I'm at a hazy cloudy sky, they're just starting to walk the streets to head for the bars in the downtown area. Though, I could tell you that it's an easy drive, only boring when you just want to get there instead of singing to yourself when there's no stereo in the car.

Yes, I know I am pathetic at times.

Someone spent 10 hours in this blog. Wow! I think that is the record. My old blog had a very long time spent at around 7 hours. But 10 hours!?! Geez, what's so special about me? My sign language skills? The large muscles? My blue eyes? Yo, I've got no stereo in my car, man, and I sing along to imaginary Paula Abdul songs to pass the time on long drives.

Somehow, I got my hands on the Veronica Mars Season 3 box-set on DVD. If there is one show I'm sorry to see go, it's this blonde girl that takes no shit from a town bent on corruption all while having a private investigator for a dad. It's so unique in the family dynamic while being wittier than the usual critical snark at Hollywood. Missing a TV show will not end because Sci-Fi Channel's Battlestar Galactica is almost on its way out as well.

Ever heard of Priya Rai, a nude model? I'm not sure if I've got the name spelled correctly but she's a gorgeous Indian woman. It's only recently that I've heard of her being so praised. This is thanks to the hundreds of drooling males that place her pictures up in a forum that helps me keep up with knowing what naked women they love to see. Priya? Oh, wow! It's fascinating to me how the pussy is so much darker than white woman's when it comes to the comparison. Hell, I should be shocked at how a brown woman posed so explicitly since a guy with a taste for knowing all just hasn't seen it all yet. Just goes to show you why I have a special place for Suicide Girls. We need all skin colors since it's not all about big tits and blond hair much to the dismay of the deaf guy.

Yeah, I try to keep up with who's the hottest nude model when it comes to amateurs and pros. A few that I cam across look nice but I get a feel that they'll burn out. Guys get bored looking at the same type of gyno shot over and over again. No tease is worse as well. A girl's got to build things up slowly before revealing the pink parts. What's impressive is how much money she can make just by putting up a pay-site with the occasional nude photos. Can't blame 'em. Who'd want to slave away for 8-10 hours when all it takes is a computer and digital equipment.

But it's sad, too. You'd think that we can make a livable wage these days. While there are some dumbasses that can barely add and deserve to be as fucked as they are, far too many end up graduating college with a major loan to pay off. College is a business, not a way to live better. At least, that's the way it's become since the 90's or even a bit earlier.

So, I'm outta here. I know I'm late on this revelation that Harry Potter's Dumbledore is gay but I don't care. It's just that I love how people are so into a fictional character. Guess who has another moment where his gaydar didn't go off? I'm as shocked as the pictures of cats with captions 'What? Dumbledore's Gay!?!' Life goes on but a little differently for the 'Values Folks.' Happy twats all around.

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I miss Battlestar Galactica. January is way to long to wait for the next season. Also missing V Mars, but Kristen Bell is now on Heroes and is still kicking butt with her acting.

Have fun in Indiana.