Thursday, October 18, 2007

Never Mind the Shears, Dear

"The best example of that are the events in Iraq-a small country that can hardly defend itself and which possesses huge oil reserves. And we see what's going on there. They've learned to shoot there but they are not managing to bring order."

-President Vladimir Putin

It's amusing to me that the Soviet president, a man labeled as evil by the U.S., sees no logic in our president's need to be in Iraq. I mean, even evil people have souls, ya know? Why is it someone that considers himself a 'passionate conservative' rallies us about invading another country only to fuck it all up by not thinking. Instead, Bush said he prayed. When one visits another country, that person should read up on its history or at least get an idea about how things are dealt with there. Praying is for the feeble-minded with a crutch for religion.

Now that we've got that out of the way, I must say that falling down the stairs is just plain awesome! You get hurt. You get hurt real bad by hitting various bones against the stair's railing. Weird how the most pain comes from my left wrist that I tried to stop my fall with by sliding against the wall. It almost looks like I tried to commit suicide because the cuts are identical to the correct way. It's not side-to-side but straight down with a knife, in case you want to know.

I got a pleasant surprise from the deaf guy at work. He came to visit me. Seeing as I am 1 of only 2 people that can speak sign language, it's nice to use it and to talk with it since no one knows what the fuck we are saying. Don't fret for I never say bad shit since I speak while signing. Bad habit but it's not nice to keep others in the dark.

But I like the deaf guy. Easy to talk to and I enjoy having him know that he has 2 people he can speak with. A person can get pretty bored talking to the same person over and over again. That's what marriage is for but to have very few people understand you is hell. I'm picking up on small gossip since this guy has been working there for 10 years. Who's a good boss? Which one is an asshole? Is it really horrible to work with the girls? The deaf guy says so since they talk/chatter way too much.

In case you want to know: 1 blonde looks at me a lot. 1 brunette keeps tabs on me. A goth girl pays a lot of attention to me since I seem to run into her a lot on my way to work. It's kind of weird to be separated, boys and girls. Wonder what they chatter about anyway.......cute boys with muscles?

No, I don't come in to work wearing a hoodie and nothing underneath while complaining it's hot so I unzip it further and further each hour. I'm the guy that has cuts and a goofy grin when I'm hanging with the black dudes that tell me how amazing my arms are even if I fell down the stairs and now look like I attempted suicide.

Richard brought back Caligula for me. Already? Damn, at over 2 hours, I thought I'd get it back in 2 or 3 days but he watched the damn filthy movie that fast. It could be because he's single and needs some sort of erotic fix where lots and lots of massive female bushes are on display along with an orgy where women guzzle cum. Not really. According to Richard, Caligula was disgusting but worth a look. Got that right. Loved the look on his face when he talked about the torture scene where a spy got his dick cut off and thrown to the dogs. It was 1977 and Bob Guccione was ahead of his time.

Only 5 or 6 games in and I'm sick of football. It's all the guys talk about in my gym. I love the game but it easily tickles my head that so many of them talk like they know everything but never really played. It's always the ex-athletes. You know them. They're balding and fat with sensitive egos when their wives don't cook something special for them. Hopefully, I will never end up like that. I have a lot of hair and am too vain to let myself go so no worries, right?

Ever seen Hard Candy? It's a movie that came out on DVD last year that's pretty hard to forget about. It was on Showtime when I came home from the gym, now my favorite channel where anything goes. The whole story is basically how a pedophile tries to seduce a young girl only to find himself tied to a chair and soon castrated. The tables are turned and the predator becomes the prey to a clever 14-year-old. Which do you identify with, the girl that basically kills this guy or the pedophile forced to be humiliated and killed? Hard Candy is pretty intense for us guys when it comes to the castration scene because our balls are pretty much our lives. I'll admit that there are times where I wish they would go away because having large ones mean they occasionally stick to the thighs or produce more poison than I wish to. By 'poison,' I mean semen.

I love the types of movies where there is no simple answer. Take Donnie Darko. To this day, no one can figure out what the fuck that magnificent movie was about. Was Donnie a superhero? Was he caught in a timewarp? Hard Candy had me absolutely siding with the young girl that castrated the guy. I don't care what you say. The man raped and possibly killed a young girl so he deserves to be put through hell. My ex-girlfriend was raped by her dad so get a good look at what a girl's mind goes through after that. Rapists and child molesters should all have their dicks/balls cut off and fed to them. Or put in the garbage disposal.

As for this weekend, I don't think I'm heading off to Indiana. Haven't heard anything about a visit because I'm too tired/worn out from last weekend. My whole plan is to tackle my closet again. Yes, again. It'll take a year for me to finally get rid of all that is piling up. Socks, undies, clothes, and the occasional erotic photography collection can really get to be too much. Happy twats all around.

2 comments:

Samantha Duncan said...

How about jumping off the stairs and not landing on your feet and breaking your wrist? lol.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7806744581312781403&q=chester%27s+fall&total=116&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

(50 seconds in)

Dr. K said...

I enjoyed Hard Candy...saw it a few months ago.

And I thought Donnie Darko was supposed to be the opposite of It's a Wonderful Life: they show how miserable everyone's life would be if he were to stay alive.