Saturday, October 20, 2007

Trying To Sleep

"Minorities don't become elderly the way white people do. They die first."

-Bush's voting-rights chief

Do you find that statement racist? I've been racking my brain over this all day because I'm not quite sure if it is. Obama does and has called for the guy to be fired. If you don't get it, what this statement is saying is that black people don't get old. They just kill each other. That does bother me to say that.

Oh, and to all the Georgians that I know........all 5 of you, I hope things get better when it comes to water. Man, that is scary to think that there is nothing for backup in regards to water after all the drought conditions this year. I was just reading how the climate changes are going to go into effect even more as Miami and Las Vegas will be hit majorly hard soon. To think that all those models in Miami's South Beach will have to find other places to parade around with water bottles is so heartbreaking.

As if you didn't already know, it pissed me off to find that Americans' paychecks, those that live on paycheck to paycheck, find that they last only 2 days on average. It used to be 4 days in Bush's America but I'm not going to go there because that's a lot of complicated economy talk that is hard for people to understand these days. Over here in Illinois, our food banks are running out very fast. This gets to me because one of my classes had to do with one in a small town. When we went there, it was full and hundreds of people left with everything they needed. Now? This place is begging. I really, really hate this world run by idiots bent on destroying Iraq and profiting off of it all while telling us that we don't have enough money for sick kids' insurance.

I'm just not in the mood to go deep into my usual rant towards the Bush Administration. What I would say has already been said thousands of times before on my old blog. Just know that I have an extreme distaste towards a guy that allows his cronies to prosper all while calling himself a Christian. I'm not a religious guy but I know for a fact that I would listen to what the world needs rather than try to chart my way into destroying the world at a fast pace.

Enough with the news that got to me today. It's depressing, I know. It feels that way each time a Republican is in charge. Remember when Clinton was in charge? Good times! The guy was charming, had a sense of humor, and it wasn't as much the rich getting richer while the poor got poorer. No, the man was getting secret bad boy blowjobs that made him a jolly good fellow even if he had to go home to a woman that looked like she'd steal trick-or-treaters' candy seconds after the doorbell had been wrung.

You wanna know what I did today? I did yard work. Don't shrug your shoulders at me. The weather was so perfect for being outside. With a slight wind, I didn't mind cutting up bushes that had overgrown. My mum was outside getting no help from the 2 males in this house that believe in the TV gods. Out I go to chop and show off the new found strength from work.

Oh, I've noticed it today! I'm stronger thanks to work's painful workout. When I was in the gym on Thursday, I was able to go a little bit further with my biceps. Wednesday had me surprised that I'm doing more in military presses (seated, you hoist the weight above your head) as I got up to 255 pounds on the machine. When I took a short look at my back tonight, I could see how ripped it has gotten as each muscle is so easily viewable. It may look as if I'm saying this is the greatest thing in the world but it does come at a cost. Soaking in the bathtub is a must every night. Just me, US Weekly, and bubbles. No, I don't make my own bubbles.

Nesting is going on as well. I'm looking high and low for a good bedding system. No, I'm not talking about how to take my girlfriend into some majorly heated passion and fuck her senseless. I already know how to do that. What I'm talking about is finding a new bedspread, sheets (700 count is minimum), and pillows. It may sound like I'm going girly but there are 2 reasons why:

1). I love Sara's bed after her mum bought this nice Ralph Lauren set of sheets and spread. When it gets cold at night (and you know how I sleep next to the window since sleeping with me is like waking up with a sauna), it's amazing to be underneath all this. My skin loves the sheets and makes sex even better because I know I get to curl up ready for sleep in them.

2). Work has me needing sleep so bad. Walking around a high security facility has me needing rest to be ready for the next day. My current set of sheets just don't go it for me after being spoiled with Sara's bed. It's no wonder I fall asleep so fast after dropping her off at work on Saturday mornings.

So, I'm asking for advice. Bed Bath & Beyond? Is this the best place for the ultimate in bedding supplies? Macy's? Anyone slept in something like a designer's bedspread or sheets? Target seemed okay with a few things that had 400 to 700-thread count. I'm wanting to go all out in helping myself sleep better at night. Don't worry. The current furry little girl named 5-Pound Phooey that I sleep with each day doesn't make as much of a fuss as I do. She's too busy arguing with me that I will get pounced on if she doesn't get a snack.

I'm outta here as I find myself wondering about bedding, deciding on when to develop the Feast pictures for you to see, and that digital camera to get. Lots of exciting times will be coming up for those that still enjoy this blog of weirdness. Sammy was shocked that males might read this thing. Rightly so. While I'm surprised anyone wants to, it's interesting that a lot of you girls have devoted so much time to reading this. Are there any secrets to having a dick? What do men really think about pussy? Do tits matter or is it just a myth? Do boys always smell or is it just that they love their asses so much? I hope some of these things have been answered for you. Happy twats all around.

2 comments:

Samantha Duncan said...

Re. the quote - Are you sure he wasn't implying that minorities generally have less access to health care and therefore have a lower life expectancy? Either way, it's still a racist statement, but that was what I assumed he meant.

The water shortage is closer to Atlanta, so I don't think we'll be that affected. Luckily, I survive on Pepsi anyway.

Still just me said...

I got my 800 count egyptian cotton sheets and comforter at JC Penny's. You may want to try looking there.