Sunday, October 21, 2007

This One's For Geeks

"You create the stage. The audience is waiting."

-An old fortune cookie's fortune

Why I kept that I will never know. I was doing a small bit of cleaning up in my room thanks to being a bit of a neat freak and various pieces of paper were aligned around my bookshelf. This is not clutter to me but I wonder why I keep certain things. Hell, I found Summer's address and Sammy's latest birthday card along with batteries that were good til 2002. I'm neat but not always up-to-date, huh?

Of course, I found my way to the gym after 2 days of being away. It felt good to be refreshed as I, once again, found joy in the smell of iron and various people's sweat on this warm day. Doing things over and over, I can get a feel that I'm losing my mind and needing to take it easy on myself.

That's where the bedding comes in. Yes, I embraced my girly side and stalked the aisles of Target. Well, I had a smaller amount of fear all because I did this with Sara's mom at Target. Getting me unafraid to walk in Bed Bath & Beyond is a whole other topic, though. While I'm not exactly a Target shopper (Horrible parking because too many fucking people go there ev-uh-ry fucking day), I do remember the days of yore where I found old G.I.Joe comics to keep myself happy. Besides, the whole store is so neutral that it can welcome in even the most notorious masculine male willing to admit he has a need to wear women's panties on certain days of the week because comfort is an issue and the girls at Victoria's Secret tend to giggle at his tastes.

What I'm trying to say before getting side-tracked is that the purpose of really nice bedding is to get me to relax for once in my life. I'm all over the fucking place that I don't feel I have enough to time to watch any of my DVD's or sit through a whole one without pausing it for later. Give me soft cushiony feelings that make me want to rest my butt instead of the pull of haunting the bookstores. Plus, I'm sleeping nude, seeing as Sara's got me addicted to it. Best way to not cause morning wood's ache. Ever.

I did see a movie, Rise. It begged to ask the question as to why geeky guys love goth girls. Actually, it was a question that a reporter (now vampire) couldn't understand when he tells how he needs to attend an orgy where goth girls will be in a secluded farmhouse. Definitely sounds good. But why?

Goth girls have 1 major advantage over the usual blonde bimbo shit that annoys me. They seem to be fun, the ones that aren't so mopey looking, though. Take the Suicide Girls and their little quips on life and you get the idea. I just love the idea of waking up in the morning to find my girlfriend sitting on the floor in front of the plasma with a big bowl of cereal watching old Scooby Doo cartoons. Of course, a part of the sexual perversion side would be that she's wearing tiny panties and knee-highs as her sole form of clothing.

What you may or may not get is that some guys don't care about designer clothes or getting drunk in bars. These guys tend to find fun in childhood pasts like me. Okay, yes, I did get drunk in bars thanks to life during college and even managed to have a lot of sex but I'm a total geek inside. A girl that isn't afraid to show me her music tastes (Sara has Otep) that I'd never hear of if I wasn't with her is someone I like. Just dance around the room. Me, I'm not sure if my need to do naked cartwheels to Paula Abdul will find me with an actual female in the room.

Since I have no idea where my old Suicide Girls hardcover went, I got a new one today. Yeah, a part of me has been thinking about this all day, nude girls that just so happen to have a lot of wacky quirks like me. I may not debate the old Batman versus Superman issue but I certainly love it when a multi-colored hair girl talks about Spiderman. Or problems with DC Comics. Can she hum the Inspector Gadget theme while doing a slow strip tease that hints at the fact she is not wearing panties underneath the plaid kilt adorned with a belt just begging to tie me up?

C'mon, you know it by heart, too. The Inspector Gadget theme goes something like this.....do-do-do-do-do-doooo *whispers* Inspector Gadget Do-do.........Go, Gadget, go!

To be honest, I am now horny as all get out. Damn, I hate it when I reveal my weird naughty feelings only to find myself with images of Sara's face as she knows I'm gonna have to bend her over something and fuck her from behind. Drives me nuts how much I now have a real joy with doggy style. Remember when cowgirl was my favorite? Doggy style really hits both our spots as I pull her hair to keep a better form of balance. How many of you lovely gals enjoy it when a guy comes down to bite you as he fucks you silly?

Okay, I really need to get out of here. I'm sure I'll have weird dreams of girls with some tattoos eating all my Frankenberries or Booberries cereal while singing along to the Smurfs' theme music. They just don't make 'em like they used to because kids today are more into Hanna Montana. Life's lessons are best learned from little blue people. Happy twats all around.

1 comment:

Samantha Duncan said...

Suicide Girls = Alternative Bimbos. Whoop dee doo.